X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • weshightower21
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 16, 2011

Arhkam city help needed

Does anyone know how to hit the fuse box with remote batarang on the level where you use your ice and float in the water. i've hit the box DEAD ON. I'm no strager to the Arhkam games and im stuck. Not a good description of the level,but its when you are "after the jokers cure"
  • neogelion
    Museum Patron
    • Mar 11, 2009

GameFaqs.com might have the answer.
    Zombie? Vampire? Evil clown?!? Yes, please.

Comment

• Jerry68
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 12, 2008

Originally posted by weshightower21
      Does anyone know how to hit the fuse box with remote batarang on the level where you use your ice and float in the water. i've hit the box DEAD ON. I'm no strager to the Arhkam games and im stuck. Not a good description of the level,but its when you are "after the jokers cure"
      Is this where you have to go over the fence and down? If so, keep trying. Sometimes you have to hit it on an angle, like the edge of the batarng hits it.
      sigpic

Comment

• weshightower21
        Museum Super Collector
        • Sep 16, 2011

I figured it out. I had to use an electrical charge to charge my remote batarang.thx anyway

Comment

• Jerry68
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 12, 2008

Fnished this yesterday. I received the Animated skin and the Sinestro Core skin I downloaded. Also received knightwing and the Catwoman that came from my preorder at Gamestop. Great game, Joker cracked me up a few times. I am going back thru and collect the riddler trophies I could not get. I really want that 70's skin. If anyone know how to get it, please PM me. I highly recomend this game!
          sigpic

Comment

• weshightower21
            Museum Super Collector
            • Sep 16, 2011

You will have to buy the 70's skin when its available, which is Dec. or Jan.

Comment

• Jerry68
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 12, 2008

Thanks, I should have known...
              sigpic

Comment

• spidey68
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 3, 2009

Originally posted by weshightower21
                I figured it out. I had to use an electrical charge to charge my remote batarang.thx anyway
                How do you charge it?

Comment

• TheDoLittle
                  Disco King Discomboblator
                  • Oct 24, 2010

Originally posted by spidey68
                  How do you charge it?
                  Any time you find a fuse box you can directly hit with your Remote Electrical Charge gun, look around the area for an electrical arc. Sometimes they can be quite a ways away from your target so it may require some recon work.

Probably the hardest is one under the Steel Mill when chasing down Joker
                  for the second time. You need to use the Remote Batarang to both continue through the underground waterways and to get one of the Riddler Trophies.
                  ---
                  David O. Little
                  -=The DoLittle 8-)=-
                  My Blog
                  Picasa Web Albums - David Little

Comment

• Chippupperty
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 5, 2004

I picked up the 70's skin here in Canada a month ago at Toys R Me...I mean us!!

Comment

• spidey68
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 3, 2009

Originally posted by TheDoLittle
                      Any time you find a fuse box you can directly hit with your Remote Electrical Charge gun, look around the area for an electrical arc. Sometimes they can be quite a ways away from your target so it may require some recon work.

Probably the hardest is one under the Steel Mill when chasing down Joker
                      for the second time. You need to use the Remote Batarang to both continue through the underground waterways and to get one of the Riddler Trophies.
                      Awesome,thank you i will have to look for them

Comment

• TheDoLittle
                        Disco King Discomboblator
                        • Oct 24, 2010

Originally posted by Chippupperty
                        I picked up the 70's skin here in Canada a month ago at Toys R Me...I mean us!!
                        I quit playing late October when I beat the game. I had the Catwoman and Robin skins but I was happy to leave the Batman skins alone. I started up again over Thanksgiving when I both got the code for the Batman Beyond skin and I found out about the Calender Man trophy (I missed Christmas... I may try the clock reset cheat). I've recently purchased Nightwing and the Batman skins, plus the new Batman, Inc. skin, but I have the say the 1970s skin quickly became my favorite. My only disappointment with the game is with several of the Riddler challenges, I only get 3 attempts to complete it.
                        ---
                        David O. Little
                        -=The DoLittle 8-)=-
                        My Blog
                        Picasa Web Albums - David Little

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡