X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Looking for a Mego scale Emperor's Royal Guard Head

I'm in the midst of putting together an Emperor's Royal Guard custom for my slowly growing Star Wars customs collection, and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a Mego scale (1/9) head I can use? Has there been a Pez made of this guy, or something similar to it, or better yet, has anyone on the boards made the head from a shrink or something?

Any help or info would be appreciated. I'm also looking for a head for the Emperor, too!

"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • astro-greg
    • Mar 8, 2010

No Pez of the guard. There is an emperor head, but it is a sculpted face plugged into the hood. You would be better off using something else.
    You could look at the Gentle Giant Bust-ups. They were a series of smaller scale busts that you assembled. Some of the figures seemed to fit the Mego scale.

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Thanks for the suggestion re: the Bust Ups, astro-greg! I'll check 'em out - I think the local comic shop might have a few.

Thanks again!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

You would think someone would have done a shrink of the 12" Hasbro figures. Especially when KBs and TRU had those price blow-outs a few years back.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎