• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

SkyLanders } The videogame where toys come to life

You Guys see this ? ...

I was out and about today ..., They got this new video game out for all the systems called SkyLanders. It's basically Spiral the Dragon's new world... Well in it, it comes with pvc little Monster figures. Depending on what character you buy ...., you put the character on the base, and he becomes your new playable character. Characters are suppost to remember what they do too ....

The Demo at Target, lets you try a characters moves out, even before you buy them.

I just bought my son a stash of these ...., for Xmas, I think kids will really enjoy this nonsense ...., I was extremely entertained for about an hour myself. I had to get the Shark Dude.

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I think that's going to be crazy popular this Christmas. Good call on picking one up now and putting it away. The game looks wicked cool and it's pretty neat the figures actually remember the stuff they unlock in the game.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Oct 22, '11, 10:19 PM. Reason: typos
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Enik24
      Museum Super Collector
      • Jul 4, 2011

Great Idea,but this game has NOTHING to do with spyo!People will put a label on anything,like rack toys.
      <>_<> I will always be watching you, always.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

It's an action RPG and not a platformer but Spyro is in the game and it takes place in his universe and storyline. It's like saying Mario Kart isn't a Mario game because it's a kart racer.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎