X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toiletmonkey
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 28, 2010

Help on ID of 2 figures i found. please

found these 2 figures i know they are some kind of 80's knockoffs? they are not a team or rambo or bravestarr they have no markings on them at all but a mold # on the inside of each boot. they have 10 points of articulation including swivels at the elbow and knee (they dont bend just swivel?) and ball jointed hips. really well made for knockoffs???anyone know what the heck i have here???? any help is as always apperciated.

TM
    Think of what you want to be...Then call on me.
    -Action Jackson
  • toiletmonkey
    Museum Super Collector
    • Apr 28, 2010

-Action Jackson

Comment

• spacecaps
      Second Mouse
      • Aug 24, 2011

I think the one on the left may be Earth Force...Are they made by Pace Toys?
      "Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you."

Comment

• toiletmonkey
        Museum Super Collector
        • Apr 28, 2010

Well i sifted thru all the pics over at action figure archive went thru every action figure line including earth force and no match. my gut says knock offs but these are really well made, in my experiance with knock offs they alway have bad paint, loose limbs and very little articulation these have quality. niether of them have any paint loss. got to be made by the same company cause they have the same chest and the only markings are the inside of the boots (5-6 and 7-8) they make me think 1987 when the rambo figures got a swivel in the arm so im focusing my search on 87-88 and i'll keep at it till i figure out where these 2 came from. till then if anybody else has any clues or maybe another idea of where i should start let me know.
        -Action Jackson

Comment

• toiletmonkey
          Museum Super Collector
          • Apr 28, 2010

didnt get the exact year but chad from action figure archive ID'ed these guys and i confirmed it thru google images they are X changers from the 80's the guy on the left is from the cosmic cowboys his name is Sgt.ALFA. the guy on the right is from xforce didnt ever find a pic or a name to go with him. but i saw pics of the other xforce guys and he fits right in. thought i would let you know in case any of ya'll run across these they rare rare rare. more so if carded just an fyi

TM
          -Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎