X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Frosty the Snowman figures?

Anyone seeing these at retail? Michael Crawford did a review of Frosty, and says they are showing up at TRU and perhaps Meijers.

Frosty the Snowman action figure - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

The reason I ask is, my son has suddenly become obsessed with Jack Frost, after watching both Jack's own special and "Frosty's Winter Wonderland" on which this line is based. Jack is in this assorment, and I'd love to track one down for him before Christmas passes. He has some of the other Rankin Bass toys and he enjoys getting them out and playing with them every Christmas.

Any one seen these?

Chris
    sigpic
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

I saw all 4 last week at TRU. Crystal was the worst of the 4. She has a really bad sculpt. Jack Frost was cool (pun intended). He comes with the unanimated Frosty and horses hat. I just picked up Frosty. I went back last night actually and they were all gone. I'll keep an eye out if they get more.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

I didn't see them last time I went,but I'm going to another one today.I'll check,did you try ebay?
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• PCofmisfittoys
        Banned
        • Oct 17, 2007

Kmart has them as well...that was on my Xmas list besides the Jim Shore Rudolph sculptures.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

KMart is within my driving range this weekend. Good to know. Thanks guys!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎