X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoSteve
    Superman's Pal
    • Jun 17, 2005

Check Kmart for JLU figures!

I read about a week ago on RTM that the Stargirl JLU 3-pack assortment has been popping up at Kmart, but didn't have any luck then. Thunderbolt posted about it here yesterday, so I figured I'd give it another shot and there was a single Stargirl/Parasite 3-pack hanging on the front of the pegs at my local Kmart this morning.

Thanks, T-bolt!
  • wyatterb
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 2, 2001

No luck finding the Stargirl 3-pack, but tonight at K-Mart I found the Single card Vigilante which I promptly snatched up. They also had single cards for Vixen, Sinestro, zatanna, Orion, & Elongated Man, along with the usual peg warmers: Superman, Batman, Flash & Wonder Woman.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Man, I need that Vixen!!!
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

My K-Mart had squat!
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• kolmaravenue1
          • Oct 7, 2007

I've recently had a lot of luck at target. With all the christmas shopping I've picked up vigilante, blue devil, orion, sinestro, kyle rayner and vixen in the last week. i passed on mirror master as i'd already had him from the earlier waves. i'll check out kmart though as i still need the stargirl pack. if anyone needs extras let me know and i'll keep an eye out.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

Picked up Lex Luthor and Zatanna if anyone is interested. Both at Target...also picked up a couple of 3 packs a while back at Target. Black Canary, Joker, Batman 3 pack and Hawkman, Reverse Flash and can't remember the 3rd figure. The Hawkman 3 pack is probably gonna get opened because Hawkman is my favorite character from DC. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
              Banned
              • Jun 23, 2001

just picked up the Mr. Miracle/Orion/Darkseid 3 pack at Toys R Us...are there any that others are looking for that I should keep an eye out for????

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎