X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Axe
    The Voice of Reason
    • Apr 16, 2008

Southern Ohio/Cincinnati area gathering

JUst floating an idea out there and I'm not sure how many would actually travel here but I think we could do this. In the community I now live in we have a clubhouse that can be rented out(residents are free) that has a full kitchen. It would be kinda nice for a small gathering of geeks. We could order pizza, road trip to the best local comic shop and maybe go out to eat that evening.

There are several motels within a mile or two if anyone wanted to stay in CInci. If there aren't any interested in this maybe another city around here? I know this doesn't sound exciting, but it would be awesome to meet some of you and, in some case, see some of you again.

I was thinking maybe the third weekend of October, maybe on Saturday. If anyone has alternative ideas please post them.

Scott
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

If something ends up happening, please let me know. I have been looking for an excuse to see the NFL Hall Of Fame and going to a MEGO gathering would be the icing on the cake.

Chris

Comment

• Random Axe
      The Voice of Reason
      • Apr 16, 2008

Chris, the HOF is in Canton. However, CIncinnati has...well, nothing. Can't really recommend this city for much. You should consider the real deal in WV in June. It would be a long trip but completely worth it.
      I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
        70's Era Pimp
        • Sep 7, 2011

Yeah. I know it's in Canton, I just meant a trip to OH in general. Canton is only like 3 hours from Cincy. Definitely wanna try to hit up the MM in WV.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I somehow missed this thread before. I'd like to do this. We have several members in KY, and I don't think Cincy is too far away from any of them.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎