X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lepage
    The Ape General
    • Aug 12, 2001

high score question

I had the high score for the starskey and hutch pinball. I had played after getting the high score and scored even higher the second time (30650500) .

So why didnt my new high score replace my old one? The new Champion is Mike but its not higher then the above score. So you cant beat your own high score?
  • Hulk
    Mayor of Megoville
    • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by lepage
    I had the high score for the starskey and hutch pinball. I had played after getting the high score and scored even higher the second time (30650500) .

So why didnt my new high score replace my old one? The new Champion is Mike but its not higher then the above score. So you cant beat your own high score?
    For some games, you need to SUBMIT your score immediately after ending that game instead of choosing PLAY AGAIN. I've lost more than one trophy that way. Oh yeah, congrats on stealing the S&H trophy, I had that one longer than I thought I would.
    Last edited by Hulk; May 21, '07, 11:23 PM. Reason: fat fingers

Comment

• English Paul
      Archive cased.
      • Aug 17, 2005

I`ve just beaten the high score on Barrell Jumper but when I submitted my high score it took ages to load and then came up with a page telling me I don`t have permission to access that page. It was submiited immediately after the game as well. Most annoying.
      "I should say I`m very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It`s only a doll`s house after all. Anyway, I don`t mind. I like dolls" - The Mad Hatter, Arkham Asylum.

Comment

• Meule
        Verbose Member
        • Nov 14, 2004

I've noticed it's impossible to submit your high score with certain games, it just won't accept it
        "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• lepage
          The Ape General
          • Aug 12, 2001

there isnt a place to "submit" your high score with S&H pinball. After the game ends, it loads and moves on to the high score page.
          I know it registered my high score because it says "your best score" which is much higher then the current high score.
          Ah well, I guess I will have to take Mike to school then!

I love that game! I wish we had more pinball games. I am not too keen on the 7up one though.

Dave

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

yeah I've had the same problems with a couple of games,sucks when that happens
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• lepage
              The Ape General
              • Aug 12, 2001

its alright. I fixed the problem!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰