X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flynne
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 22, 2003

Star Wars Ultimate Galactic Hunt 2007 Gold Series Figures

I stumbled across these while doing my Angel Tree shopping, and I've picked up a few of them for my own collection. Can anyone point me to a site that has all of the Gold Series figures that Hasbro is intending to produce in this series? That way I can see if I want to shoot for a complete series or if I just want to cherry pick the ones I like.

Thanks,
    Derek
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"
  • jds1911a1
    Alan Scott is the best GL
    • Aug 8, 2007

Rebelscum.com: Star Wars The 30th Anniversary Collection Photo Archives

Comment

• PCofmisfittoys
      Banned
      • Oct 17, 2007

rebelscum is the best by far

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

Dang,.. I can bairly Find the New ones, let alone the Mcqurrie concept figures.., I finally have one of those, I scored BobaFett. I'm not even trying to hunt the Gold Coin ones.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Flynne
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 22, 2003

Sweet! Thanks for the help, guys. I figured with one of the figures being #24 in a set and more listed on the card back that I would be in for a long haul. According to the list so far I am only missing three of them as of now, so I might as well go for a complete set.
          An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

It.s funny,... Never thought I'd ever find any of these,.. & while at FredMyers today, picking up some Xmas Presents, I found the Gold Coins for Mace Windu, Galatic Marine, & The DarkTrooper. 1st Time I ever saw the DarkTrooper too. What a Day ! ... I guess I have 9 left though....
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

Comment

• Flynne
              Permanent Member
              • Jan 22, 2003

Are there any other Gold Coin figures outside of the UGH 2007 set besides the Dark Trooper?

Comment

• The Toyroom
                The Packaging King
                • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                Dang,.. I can bairly Find the New ones, let alone the Mcqurrie concept figures.., I finally have one of those, I scored BobaFett. I'm not even trying to hunt the Gold Coin ones.
                I haven't bought Star Wars figures in a looong time (prior to Phantom Menace I believe) but I was stunned when I saw a McQuarrie Darth Vader and Han Solo today...I HAD to pick these up. I remember seeing this concept stuff in old issues of Starlog I think. I saw the 1st Animated Boba Fett also but passed on that one...for now.
                Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Flynne
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jan 22, 2003

Yeah, I've picked up all of the UGH and McQuarrie figures (including General McQuarrie ) and I could not be more pleased with them. The McQ figures all look great next to one another and especially the Vader and Fett. The Clamshell helmet on the Rebel Trooper looks like something out of a Spongebob Sqaurepants episode though.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                    The DarkSide Customizer
                    • Apr 16, 2005

Found the McQuarrie Chewbacca & a Airborne Trooper gold coins today ! A Mcquarrie & 2 coins ... good day !

Comment

• BlackKnight
                      The DarkSide Customizer
                      • Apr 16, 2005

I found a New one today...
                      The Covert Ops Clone Trooper with Gold coin..
                      Also a Utapau Shadow Trooper with a Black Coin...

Comment

• MegomanJess
                        MegoHead
                        • Oct 9, 2003

There should have been a SHADOW STORMTROOPER w/ BLACK COIN too.
                        ~~~ Jess ~~~
                        If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
                        http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki

Comment

• MegomanJess
                          MegoHead
                          • Oct 9, 2003

I have some of these I'm planning on Sellin on ebay, but if someone wants to buy them outright I'd rather do that.

I have...
                          Ulimate galactic hunt 2007
                          REBEL PILOT BIGGS DARKLIGHTER w/ GOLD COIN - 30th
                          Mace Windu w/ GOLD COIN - 30th
                          Concept Boba Fett w/ GOLD COIN - 30th
                          Darth Vader w/ GOLD COIN - 30th
                          R2-D2 w/ GOLD COIN - 30th

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Fans’ Choice
                          UTAPAU SHADOW TROOPER w/ BLACK COIN - 30th
                          SHADOW STORMTROOPER w/ BLACK COIN - 30th
                          Covert OPS CLONE TROOPER w/ GOLD COIN - 30th
                          ~~~ Jess ~~~
                          If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
                          http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki

Comment

• rche
                            channeling Bob Wills
                            • Mar 26, 2008

For you completists.

The Darktrooper gold coin is its own little thing. This is on a Legends (read reissue) cardback as opposed to a saga (read new sculpt/figure) cardback. the DT figure got the gold coin as it was the winner of the Fan's choice poll that selected figures for one of the Legends waves last year.

The Saga ones were initially packed with 4 different characters in three different revisions of a 12pack case from last fall. Total of 12 saga characters. Note that not all of the McQuarrie figures received the gold coin treatment. McQuarrie signature was its own subline to the saga thing last year and some of the best things Hasbro has done for its vintage trilogy fans in a looooong time.

There is going to be a little lull in the Star Wars universe as Hasbro gears up for the tv show and places its focus on the Indiana Jones franchise. I would expect some of the gold coins and harder to find McQuarries to start showing up in revision cases in this timeframe. Approx. now until July/August area. If you wanted a set, keep your eyes open and resist the temptation to buy at an inflated rate.

Hopefully that is new info for some of you and I am not telling you stuff you already know.

keep on keepin' on
                            rche

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎