X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Planet Harriers

I was wondering if anyones played this game from the late nineties. It was a space harrier type game from Sega. I havent seen any information on it in a long time and i never got a chance to play it. If anyones play it i was wondering if its any good. It was suppose to have been put on the dreamcast at some point never happened. Also if its available on MAME i havent seen anything on it...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I played the original SH at the arcade as well as the SMS and SG ports but this First I remember hearing of this. Had to look it up. Found some game play footage on youtube. The gameplay looked the same but the style seemed more anime and less serious.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Figuremod73
      That 80's guy
      • Jul 27, 2011

I thought it would eventually get ported to one of the newer systems but it still hasnt happened to this day. Its suppose to be very intense and fast pace. I think its even two player. It may have never even seen the light of day in the arcades in the United States...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎