X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lepage
    The Ape General
    • Aug 12, 2001

Fangoria and Starlog back issues

If you have them, better hold on to them because they are more then likely going to double in value!

Fangoria - America's Horror Magazine
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

I wish I had kept some of the ones I had from years ago....
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• PCofmisfittoys
      Banned
      • Oct 17, 2007

luckly. i collected both for several years. love fangoria #1..godzilla. great autographing issues throughout.

Comment

• Shanester
        Rocket-Man
        • Jun 22, 2001

Tis sad. Luckily, I still have most of my back isses and still get the mag. Just got one last night!

Comment

• johnmiic
          Adrift
          • Sep 6, 2002

I have a low opinion of Starlog. I have since the end of the 1980's. I think the mag is way past it's prime but this really stinks. Now people can't compare to when the mag was really good! Maybe they will finally scan the back issues and put them on DVD ROM, ( I mean they must have at least 1 of each on file in NYC where there offices are), and make them available like Marvel has with comic book back issues.
          Last edited by johnmiic; Dec 11, '07, 4:42 PM.

Comment

• PCofmisfittoys
            Banned
            • Oct 17, 2007

it seems both of them use to be great but with the internet it has changed. Stalog use to be the place to go to see the ' New" movie images. I stopped getting Fangoria years ago but in it's prime , it was great

Comment

• ramsey37
              • Jun 18, 2001

I remember thumbing through Fangoria #1 years ago on a local newstand just to get a peek at the Godzilla article. I've never cared much for gory movies, so I never felt compelled to collect the mag. I kinda wish now I'd bought that #1 issue though.
              George

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
                Pat Troughton in disguise
                • Nov 21, 2007

Still got a few tie-in specials but got rid of most of my back issues a couple of years ago...Fangoria was much better than Starlog IMO, the photos were always more exclusive than the same old same old shots in starlog.
                ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎