• ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Mego Star Trek Auction Results

Item: Mego Star Trek The Motion Picture Klingon Cruiser TMP

Ended: Aug 21, 201118:00:15 PDT

Bid History: 13

Results: US $270.05

Description: Here it is... The ultimate holy grail of the Mego Star Trek collection- the Star Trek The Motion Picture Klingon Cruiser! Released for only a short time in the United states, the three Star Trek TMP vehicles are by far the rarest items that Mego produced in the Star Trek line. What makes this one even rarer is the fact that this is in a US box. The last one of these that sold on ebay (in the foreign release box) sold for over $1200! Don't miss what may be a once-in-a-lifetime to chance to own this VERY rare piece...

The item is in very decent shape for its age, though the box does show a good amount of wear (though still very displayable). One of the edges appears to be discolored pretty heavily. I took multiple pictures to showcase every angle of the ship to give a good idea of the condition, but if you have any specific questions please don't hesitate to ask! PLEASE NOTE- While the ship, stand, box, and inner tray are all present, the sticker sheet is missing and is NOT included!

Mego Star Trek The Motion Picture Klingon Cruiser TMP | eBay
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

1976 MEGO AFA Star Trek ALIENS TALOS series 4
    Results: 343.88
    Bids: 3
    Ended: August 23rd 2011

Well I have retired and need to get rid of my collections to make some room. I am selling all my Action figures that I hand collected and sent to AFA for grading myself. Additionally, I am selling off all my Glass floats that I have hunted for on beaches throughout the world. Check out all my listings. Over the next few months I will be getting rid of hundreds of AFA figures and thousands of glass floats.

Here is the next listing: 1976 MEGO Star Trek Series 4 Aliens TALOS. Over all grade: 75 ( I have no idea why it is in beautiful shape) C: 75 B: 85 F: 85 AFA # 18293905

1976 MEGO AFA Star Trek ALIENS TALOS series 4 | eBay
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• palitoy
      • Jun 16, 2001

1976 MEGO AFA Star Trek ALIENS MUGATO series 4
      Results: 380.01
      Bids: 6
      Ended: August 23rd 2011

Well I have retired and need to get rid of my collections to make some room. I am selling all my Action figures that I hand collected and sent to AFA for grading myself. Additionally, I am selling off all my Glass floats that I have hunted for on beaches throughout the world. Check out all my listings. Over the next few months I will be getting rid of hundreds of AFA figures and thousands of glass floats.

Here is the next listing: 1976 MEGO Star Trek Series 4 Aliens TALOS. Over all grade: 75 ( I have no idea why it is in beautiful shape) C: 75 B: 85 F: 85 AFA # 17539443
      1976 MEGO AFA Star Trek ALIENS MUGATO series 4 | eBay

Comment

• palitoy
        • Jun 16, 2001

MEGO STAR TREK MISSION TO GAMMA VI PLAYSET – COMPLETE

Item condition: --

Ended: Aug 14, 201118:36:06 PDT

Bid history: 19 bids

Winning bid: US $405.00

MEGO Toys 1976 STAR TREK “Mission to Gamma VI” Play Set. One of the more impressive MEGO play sets of the 1970’s. This set is in used, gently played with condition and is complete with everything including the Assembly Instructions and Box. Play set stands over 18” tall and includes Four 3.5” Gamma Creatures as well as fabric glove for operating “Cave Creature”. Play set “Idol” has moveable jaws and glow-in-the-dark eyes. Also comes with “Gamma Plant Trap”, secret trap door and subterranean cave dwelling. “Idol” mountain is in very nice condition with the small exception of a 1.5” hairline crack on the left side of the blue throne base (see photo). One of the leaves of the plant trap is broken. The Gamma creatures are all in very nice condition with very minor wear. The glove is slightly soiled but, would easily clean up with a simple wash. The 3 cardboard pieces that make up the base and cave are complete but, in a damaged and delicate condition. Most likely this is moisture/temperature damage (Please see photos for details). The worst part is the upper part that hangs over from left to right. Assembly Instruction sheet is slightly wrinkled and stained but, is easily readable. The 17.75x19.5x7.75” box is all there but a little worse for wear. There is moisture/temperature damage and tape marks/residue at various points (see photos for details). Even with all of these “damage” notices, this Play Set still Displays very nicely and would look very cool in a Star Trek Toy Display. One of the hardest MEGO play sets to find. Please see all photos for condition. Shipping in the Continental United States is $19.95 by USPS. Outside of US, please contact me for exact quote. Insurance is up to the buyer and to be calculated at close of auction. (Please note, that once package is mailed, I am no longer responsible for its condition on arrival.) Payment is by PAYPAL only. Please ask any questions before close of auction. Thank You and Good Luck.

MEGO STAR TREK MISSION TO GAMMA VI PLAYSET – COMPLETE | eBay

Comment

• scifiguy94
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 18, 2009

1976 Mego Star Trek Aliens Series Romulan MOC Original

Ended: Aug 03, 201117:28:07 PDT

Bid history: 12 bids

Winning bid: US $1025.00

1976 Mego Star Trek Romulan MOC. I am the original owner of this figure, it is 100 percent original and has never been removed from the card. This one is in near mint condition, it has a small dent to the top of the card where the stock number is, right above the word Star. Really no wear to the card otherwise, it is flat and straight and the colors are bright. The bubble is crystal clear and has no damage.

1976 Mego Star Trek Aliens Series Romulan MOC Original
          Last edited by scifiguy94; Aug 29, '11, 6:06 PM.

Comment

• palitoy
            • Jun 16, 2001

VINTAGE MEGO-STAR TREK-U.S.S ENTERPRISE BRIDGE

Ended: Aug 29, 201114:06:25 PDT

Sold For: US $140.00

Up for your purchasing pleasure we have a vintage Star Trek U.S.S Enterprise Bridge by MEGO. This Star Trek U.S.S Enterprise Bridge is a rare piece from the 1980 Star Trek U.S.S MEGO collection. The item is in great condition and does not exhibit any damaging of the plastic pieces, and comes complete with all stickers. The box does exhibit quite a bit of wear, especially on corners and along the sides. Even with the condition of the box having quite a few creases through out it, it is the original Box. The best way to asses the condition of the box would be the pictures. The toy comes from a personal collection that was kept in a very clean, pet, and smoke free environment. These pictures are taken of the actual item to demonstrated the great condition of this old vintage MEGO Star Trek U.S.S Enterprise Bridge.

VINTAGE MEGO-STAR TREK-U.S.S ENTERPRISE BRIDGE | eBay

Comment

• scifiguy94
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 18, 2009

1976 Mego Star Trek Aliens Series Andorian MOC Original

Ended: Aug 03, 201117:23:09 PDT

Bid history: 17 bids

Winning bid: US $495.00

1976 Mego Star Trek Andorian MOC. I am the original owner of this figure, it is 100 percent original and has never been removed from the card. This one is in near mint condition, the card has a very slight bow to it along the side away from the figure, no crease just a slight bow or warp, I couldn't get it to show up in the pictures. Really no wear to the card, and the bubble is crystal clear and has no damage.

1976 Mego Star Trek Aliens Series Andorian MOC Original

Comment

• palitoy
                • Jun 16, 2001

Mego Star Trek 1976 8" 2nd Series Alien CHERON MOC Orig

Ended: Aug 31, 201104:49:13 PDT

Sold For: US $149.95

Mego Star Trek 1976 8' 2nd Series Alien CHERON MOC Orig
                All original Mego figure from 1976. Factory sealed!

Mego Star Trek 1976 8" 2nd Series Alien CHERON MOC Orig | eBay

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                  valar morghulis
                  • Mar 8, 2005

Rare 1974 Mego Star Trek Enterprise Action GIFT SET

Ended: Mar 13, 2011 19:00:09 PDT

Sold For: US $2,000

Description:

You are bidding on the rare Mego Star Trek Enterprise GIFT SET. This is the yellow box variant of the standard Mego Starship Enterprise Bridge Transporter play set, and originally included individually packaged action figures of Kirk, Spock, Scotty, McCoy, and the Klingon, thus making it a "gift set".

The only crew member included in this auction is Spock, who is still sealed in his original baggie, and in excellent shape. No other figures are part of this auction.

The condition of the gift set box is excellent. Among the imperfections:

The top face of the box has some surface rippling

There is a minor off-color stain near the engine-room box notation
                  This looks to be some very superficial moisture damage.

Top corner has some minor damage/crumple, but nothing serious.
                  The cardboard closing flap has some "fatigue".

Overall however, the box is in great shape. I've included pictures of the bottom and interior to demonstrate how clean and structurally sound it is. I'd daresay that the condition of this box is better than 80-90% of the standard original play set boxes that are routinely found on eBay. This is already an exceptionally rare Mego piece, and one in this condition is an extraordinary find.

The gift set's bridge furniture is still sealed in the original baggie. The stickers are still on the original sheet, and have not been applied. All three bridge screen cards and instruction sheet included. The Mego insert booklet (advertising their Star Trek, World's Greatest Super Hero WGSH, Planet of the Apes, and Mad Monsters figures) is also included.

As stated above, Mr. Spock is the only figure included in this auction.

The playset itself is in excellent, unplayed-with condition. The metal clasp does have the typical corrosion you often see with these sets.

(eBay auction link no longer active)

Comment

• mirrorman
                    On Patrol
                    • Jul 18, 2011

Mego Star Trek Auction Results

Star Trek Motion Picture DR. McCOY Figure 3.75 " Mego 1979 MOC

Ended: Aug 31, 2011 19:49:24 PDT

Bids: 6

Result: US $ 17.50 - $28.75 USPS Priority Mail

Description: Star Trek Motion Picture DR. McCOY Figure Mego 1979 MOC

Up for auction we have a 3.75" Dr. McCoy figure, made by Mego in 1979!

The figure is MINT on card, the card has some storage wear and creasing, but is in solid shape.

No Star Trek: TMP Mego collection is complete without this figure, don't miss out!

Star Trek Motion Picture DR. McCOY Figure Mego 1979 MOC | eBay

Comment

• palitoy
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Winning bid: US $25.99
                      Ended: Sep 02, 201118:20:50 PDT
                      Bid history: 1 bid
                      Mego Corp 1974, The Keeper Paramount 1974 | eBay

Comment

• mirrorman
                        On Patrol
                        • Jul 18, 2011

STAR TREK-MEGO-GORN 1975 - Carded

STAR TREK-MEGO-GORN 1975 Carded

Ended: Aug-24 17:54

Bids: BIN

Result: US $ 125.00

Description: Up for your purchasing pleasure we have a very rare vintage MEGO, Star Trek alien series one Gorn. This Gorn comes from the 1975 series one released of MEGO star trek aliens. This Gorn is punched and is on a ten back card. The card is in good condition, the front is in fairly good condition it does have a few larger creases throughout the card. The bubble does exhibit slight denting on the left and right sides as well as the upper and lower portions. The back has some a fair amount of wear including a large crease. The left upper portion of the card has a slight detachment from the bubble. The toy comes from a personal collection that was kept in a very clean, pet, and smoke free environment. Other than the mentioned very minor flaws this collector’s item is in good condition.

RARE VINTAGE-1975-STAR TREK-MEGO-GORN | eBay

Comment

• palitoy
                          • Jun 16, 2001

Mego vintage 8" full figure Star Trek Alien Cheron
                          Sold For: US $35.00
                          Today you are looking at a Mego item: vintage Star Trek Alien Cheron full figure!
                          In okay overall condition, here's a list of details for the figure - 1. head: nice condition with a little paint wear and very few marks, 2. clothes: overall okay condition with no rips in it, few loose stitching, a bit dirty but all cleanable, 3. body: nice with nothing broken, 4. accessories: no splits on the boots. Pics were taken to try and show every detail of the figure, comes as shown in the pics so take a good look at all of them and please e-mail with any questions before purchase. Thank you for looking!

Mego vintage 8" full figure Star Trek Alien Cheron | eBay

Comment

• palitoy
                            • Jun 16, 2001

VINTAGE MEGO STARK TREK ARCTURIAN NEAR MINT RARE
                            Item condition: Used
                            Sold For: GBP 40.00
                            Approximately US $64.82
                            DESCRIPTION

FROM THE RARE MEGO STAR TREK RANGE 1974
                            ONE OF THE RAREST ACTION FIGURES AROUND
                            STIFF LIMBS WITH VERY GOOD PAINTWORK
                            THE FEET AND HANDS HAVE NO DAMAGE AT ALL
                            ONLY ONE ON EBAY
                            EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF A RARE FIGURE
                            CHANCE TO OWN A STUNNING PIECE OF STAR TREK HISTORY

PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL FIGURE

VINTAGE MEGO STARK TREK ARCTURIAN NEAR MINT RARE | eBay

Comment

• palitoy
                              • Jun 16, 2001

Mego Star Trek Neptunian ALL ORIGINAL

Item condition: Used

Ended: Sep 06, 20111859 PDT

Bid history: 5 bids

Winning bid: US $26.00

Offered here tonight is my vintage Mego - Star Trek Neptunian 8” figures. 100% complete and all original with no re-pro parts.

Mego Star Trek Neptunian ALL ORIGINAL | eBay

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎