Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The First Annual Ohio Valley Mini-Mego Meet...!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

The First Annual Ohio Valley Mini-Mego Meet...!

Go ahead, say THAT fast three times, I dares ya!!!!

Emeraldk-nigit47 (Chris) here to announce that MIB41 (Tom), Random Axe (Scott) and I are planning a little MEGO get together somewhere in either Florence, KY or Cincinnati sometime in the first week of September or so. We haven't clarified a solid date yet, but as soon as we do, I'll post it in this thread. We want to get together and "geek" out over MEGOs, comics, movies, sci-fi---and maybe some beer.

If anyone else is interested in going, let us know as we could easily carpool people from the Louisville and surrounding regions.

Thanks and Happy MEGOing!
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.
  • MLoudin
    Possessed by Megos
    • Sep 13, 2007

COOL!!!

Comment

• almitysufx
      Persistent Member
      • May 27, 2004

I'd try to make it. that would be cool

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

The more the merrier! To quote The Beatles..."a splendid time is guaranteed for all."

As I said, I'll post more details as they become more solid. Thanks for the interest!
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

First Annual Ohio Valley Mini Mego-Meet...

Looks like the FAOVMMM might be taking place during the Cincinnati Comics Expo on Saturday, September 17th in beautiful downtown Cincy. More details as they come to me!

Comment

• Megospidey
            Museum Webslinger
            • Jul 26, 2006

I might have to make a trip to Cincinnati in September

Comment

• emeraldknight47
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Megospidey
              I might have to make a trip to Cincinnati in September
              Your presence would be most welcomed, webbed-one!

Comment

• Godzilla
                Permanent Member
                • Nov 3, 2002

My kids are having a birthday party that day, so I'll have to missi it. But if there's another, I'm in Columbus and I'd love to hang with fellow megoheads.
                Mortui Vivos Docent
                The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Godzilla
                  My kids are having a birthday party that day, so I'll have to missi it. But if there's another, I'm in Columbus and I'd love to hang with fellow megoheads.
                  Some of us will likely be in Columbus in October for the Mid-Ohio Con. Perhaps we can make arrangements to hook up at that show!

Comment

• biotrontim
                    • Mar 24, 2011

There is Also the Columbus Toy Show Sept. 11

Comment

• Megospidey
                      Museum Webslinger
                      • Jul 26, 2006

If you guys are going to meet, there needs to be some definite arrangments made SOON so that those of us driving 10 hours and needing to make other arrangments can be there. Just saying.

Comment

• Godzilla
                        Permanent Member
                        • Nov 3, 2002

I know I'll be at the Toy show and probably at Midohio con.
                        Mortui Vivos Docent

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Godzilla
                          I know I'll be at the Toy show and probably at Midohio con.
                          Hey 'Zilla! I sent you a PM on this! Check it if you get a chance! Thanks!

Comment

• hobub
                            Ghost of a Dead Indian
                            • Jun 18, 2001

Reading this it dawned on me that.. well, strange you should call it that because...

Wheeling is located at 40°4′13″N 80°41′55″W / 40.07028°N 80.69861°W / 40.07028; -80.69861 (40.070348, -80.698604)[8]. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 15.8 square miles (41.0 km²), of which, 13.9 square miles (36.0 km²) of it is land and 1.9 square miles (4.9 km²) of it (12.07%) is water.

Wheeling is located in Northern West Virginia, on what is known as the northern panhandle. It is directly across the river from the state of Ohio and only 11 miles (18 km) west of Pennsylvania. It is a part of the Tri-State bordering area of Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, which is commonly referred to as the Ohio River Valley Region or "The Ohio Valley".

It's a pretty long valley.

Comment

• Godzilla
                              Permanent Member
                              • Nov 3, 2002

PM sent Chris. Let me know if you need any other info.
                              Mortui Vivos Docent

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎