X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ranger 3
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 25, 2007

Replacement stickers for your Buck Rogers and Black Hole figures

If anyone is interested in replacement armbands, and Twiki (Dr. Theopolis) stickers for their Buck Mego figs, let me know. I am having some sets printed in color on vinyl- they will be more durable than the old paper stickers, but look just the same.

I haven't gotten them back yet, so I'm not 100% sure that they will come out perfect- I'll post here when its done.

I'm also having some Palomino and name strip stickers printed to fit the Pizer and Holland, and Durant Black Hole figures to go over the plain black spots of the originals for those interested in 'customizing' theirs.

The other 'custom' piece that I'll have in the same batch will be a different Twiki sticker- the kind that appears on the figure on the cardback.

Prices including US and Canada postage:

Twiki (Theo) $1.50
    Buck or Wilma Armband $1.50 (or $2.50 for pair)
    Black Hole set (uniform emblems for Holland, Pizer, and Durant) $2.50

Those interested should contact me here and I'll put you on the 'interested' list.

Mark
    Last edited by Ranger 3; Dec 4, '07, 11:54 AM.
  • Ranger 3
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 25, 2007

Update: Looks like these will be cheaper (in a way) than I thought. I will have to spend more to get them made as the minimum print order is $35, but I will get more copies that I thought for that price.

So, I can now offer (again, if they come out good) about twice as much for the money- lets call it $1.50 for a set of everything for the Buck figures- two Buck/Wilma armbands and one Twiki sticker. If you want a set of Black Hole stickers, I'll throw them in for an additional $1.

Mark

Comment

• Ranger 3
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 25, 2007

So I got the sticker back from the printer and they look great! So forget the pricing before, now its $2.00 for a sheet that contains 3 Twiki stickers, 8 Buck/Wilma armbands, and two sets of custom Black Hole Palomino crew stickers. The price includes postage in the US and Canada. If interested, email me at mbradley3@cfl.rr.com

Mark

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎