X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Buck Rogers starfighter

I completely forgot about this, just wondering if these are still going to be produced?
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by alex
    I completely forgot about this, just wondering if these are still going to be produced?
    Due to some very unfortunate circumstances the Starfighter project is dead.

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

bad news! i was really looking forward to it!!

Comment

• alex
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 15, 2009

Ah, thats a massive shame :(

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Seems like it's a pretty rough ride for you. Sorry to hear this, Craig.
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• ZICA
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
            Seems like it's a pretty rough ride for you. Sorry to hear this, Craig.
            You can't even begin to imagine the BS I've had to deal with along the way. I could nearly write a book. However, I'm still not out of the game and I'm hoping that 2012 will be the year that I get things back on track.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by ZICA
              You can't even begin to imagine the BS I've had to deal with along the way. I could nearly write a book. However, I'm still not out of the game and I'm hoping that 2012 will be the year that I get things back on track.
              Glad to hear you're still fighting. I was part of an "uphill struggle" project for 11 years, blood, sweat and tears stuff, so I feel your pain.
              Our community here can try to make a small difference by buying some more Bucks!
              "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• starsky
                veteran member
                • Aug 26, 2007

hang in there, craig!! you've got a great vision and product!

Comment

• AJ Collector
                  The Biggest Little Man!
                  • Aug 24, 2008

Keep your head up, the light shines brighter at the end of the tunnel!

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

Maybe you should write that book, Craig. Let us know who NOT to do business with in China; the kind of BS they pull while taking our money, that kind of thing.

As well as the ones who actually deliver a good product, on time, and are easy to deal with over long distance.

I hope that the whole project isn't dead, otherwise there are going to be a lot of people here, ****ed off at the jackasses in China.

Although, that may be an insult to jackasses in general, I'm not sure.
                    JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
                      Maybe you should write that book, Craig. Let us know who NOT to do business with in China; the kind of BS they pull while taking our money, that kind of thing.

As well as the ones who actually deliver a good product, on time, and are easy to deal with over long distance.

I hope that the whole project isn't dead, otherwise there are going to be a lot of people here, ****ed off at the jackasses in China.

Although, that may be an insult to jackasses in general, I'm not sure.
                      There's a lot more to it than the problems I've dealt with in China. It also didn't help that very few online retailers carried the figures. One of the larger ones, if not the largest, wasn't interested at all which really surprised me. I know a lot of people hate eBay but so far they've been my savior in regards to selling the figures.

Comment

• JediJaida
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 14, 2008

Too bad you can't approach people like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc. to sell these. I'd LOVE to see some of these on a shelf in K-Mart.
                        JediJaida

Comment

• Teemu
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 15, 2010

glad to hear that! I am ready to give you money for those upcoming Buck Rodgers figures (Hawk,Kane,Drago guard,Wilma,Vorvon,Twiki,Ardala.Huer)

Comment

• livnxxxl
                            Megoholic RocketScientist
                            • Oct 23, 2007

Due to some very unfortunate circumstances the Starfighter project is dead.
                            NOOOOO!!!! Please say it isn't so. I was really looking forward to seeing this as well as other stuff produced. I really love what you have done so far.

Best wishes on getting things back on track again in the near future.
                            Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Chris
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 23, 2009

Gil Gerard will be in Cherry Hill, NJ this August. That should push some sales of the Buck figure. The dates are August 19th - 21.

I'm sorry to hear about the Starfighter.

Monster-Mania Con Horror convention/ Semi-annual Philadelphia horror film and memorabilia convention
                              If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎