• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

The Mighty StarWars Exclusives are out in time for X-mas

Hey Guys,

For all you Starwars Fans out there. Just when you thought you had everything,.. The exclusives for StarWars have landed for X-mas,.. Man is it me , but these are starting to get very cool. Target has a Hoth Battle set that comes with an AT-ST, Hoth Han, Stormtrooper, 2 SnowTroopers, AT-ST Driver, Hoth Rebel Soldier, X-wing Luke & a Little Hoth Base. Target also has a Endor Battle set that comes with a AT-ST, 2 Speeder Bikes, Han, Chewie, Stormtrooper, 2 Ewoks, 2 SpeederBike Troopers, & A AT-ST Driver. These are priced at 49.00 Dollars a peice, & Man did they look cool. I also heard about Target Having a AT-ST in Camo, with a couple of Camo Troopers, for like 25 bucks. Entertainment Earth has a Big Mandolarian/ Trooper Set as well, with like 20 people for 69 Dollars. Toysrus has an Arena Duel on Genosia with Obiwan, Anikan & Padme & The 3 Monster Beasts they fought for like 69.00.. Sorry for the ramble,.. just thought this stuff was pretty cool, & wondering if anyone picked anything up.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Is any of that new or just repackaged stuff? I saw the Arena set, and it all looked like junk we saw a few years ago for Attack of the Clones.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Toysrus has an Arena Duel on Genosia with Obiwan, Anikan & Padme & The 3 Monster Beasts they fought for like 69.00..
      Me and my bassist pooled our finances together to buy this for our drummers' kid
      ---it was a great purchase---he and his friends were uber-drooling after
      he unwrapped it!
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

Yeah, It's mostly just previous stuff Bolt, But Alot of this stuff was not avalible for yrs, unless you shopped at Ebay, or payed more for them. But like Huge's expirence, it's the perfect way for the Kids to finally get them, & the displays in the boxes are just too cool. But Stuff Like the AT-ST, has not been out for quite sometime, & older issues of it was kinda spendy. With the 2 new sets Target has, you can get awhole bunch of extras with it, for alot cheeper than one would have to pay just for the AT-ST.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎