X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cricketts99
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 20, 2007

Marvel Legends Signature Mr. Fantastic

It's on e-bay available from Australia!!!

MARVEL LEGENDS MR FANTASTIC SIGNATURE SERIES - eBay, Fantastic Four, Action Figures, Toys, Hobbies. (end time 28-Dec-07 14:53:39 AEDST)

Now when will it be available in the US and does this mean the Human Torch and Dr. Doom shown in San Diego will get released as well?
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

very cool lookin figure! havent seen that around here yet.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Can't wait to get them here in the states. I went out to Ebay and didn't see him listed (I didn't know there was an Ebay just for Australia...weird). Is there any way we can find out a release date for Mr Fantastic in the states? Hopefully his fate won't be like that of the Sandman where he quietly appears on discounted shelves without explanation.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

Wow another dust collector,I can't wait till it comes here and goes on sale....I can't wait to see what Custom Joe(T-Bolt ) is going to make out of the Body.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
          Wow another dust collector,I can't wait till it comes here and goes on sale....I can't wait to see what Custom Joe(T-Bolt ) is going to make out of the Body.
          Well, Elongated Man is one plan. If he ever shows in the states.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megocrazy
            Museum Trouble Maker
            • Feb 18, 2007

It's nice to see companies at least giving an effort to keep up with what's in style. With the success of the FF movies this could still do well. The Sandman and Cyclops figs were nice, though I wouldn't have done the Cyclops figure at this time it was a new design. They also lowered the prices with the Cyclops figure quickly when they realized it was way overpriced. Would love to see a nice Torch and Invisible Woman figure to go along with this one. Add in an Icons sized Thing figure and the collection would be complete.
            It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
              Moderation Engineer
              • Aug 14, 2003

Well, Tbolt will make a cool Dibney and maybe a Plas, but most of the rest of us will sit here and wonder what the heck we're supposed to do with it without the rest of the FF, kinda like we did with Wolverine and Cyclops. They started out a little suspect with Spidey as it was, with two variations right off the bat. They've headed in the wrong direction if you ask me. It's like they're trying to make the line fail.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ I've accepted that the line is dead, I just want Hasbro to keep me in fodder for a long time.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                  MeGoing
                  • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by MIB41
                  (I didn't know there was an Ebay just for Australia...weird). .
                  Of course we have our own Ebay. Why is that weird???

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

Hasbro likes to make weird decisions for their 9" line. Remember how Aquaman, Green Lantern and Green Arrow were available at mass retail, but Superman and Batman were just Target exclusives? Who thought that was a good idea?

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Well, I'm sure Target did.

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by SlipperyLilSuckers
                        Of course we have our own Ebay. Why is that weird???
                        No slant intended Slippery. I just thought Ebay was one universal website.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                          MeGoing
                          • May 14, 2003

Originally posted by MIB41
                          No slant intended Slippery. I just thought Ebay was one universal website.
                          Well then, a whole new hunting galaxy has opened up for you...now you can start searching other countries ebays for your treasures

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                            OH JES!!
                            • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                            Hasbro likes to make weird decisions for their 9" line. Remember how Aquaman, Green Lantern and Green Arrow were available at mass retail, but Superman and Batman were just Target exclusives? Who thought that was a good idea?

Chris
                            Oh God I remember how fustrated i was over that! I didn't even have a Target around me at the time and couldn't get it....The Batman and Robin Golden age figures were also at first hard to come by also.... and the first appearance 1939 version was not easy either.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                              The DarkSide Customizer
                              • Apr 16, 2005

Batman & Robin Golden age were Kaybee,.. & The 1st App. Bats was like a bookstore figure. ***? I missed out on the 1st Superman, However scored the Box set, where he can change into Kent. Thats one of my Favorite Superhero Pieces.
                              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎