Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axon's Return in Doctor Who Christmas special?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YANOULI
    Part-Time Timelord
    • Jan 9, 2006

Axon's Return in Doctor Who Christmas special?

Doctor Who Online - News

I wasn't a big fan of the original story.
    " But you can't kill me, i'm a Genius "
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Hey, the Doctor is wearing the same sneakers as me!

I love the original story, it just gets bogged down in execution. I noticed that they mentioned the Axons a great deal in the season 3 finale, so it's no surprise we would see their return.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
      Pat Troughton in disguise
      • Nov 21, 2007

They certainly look like axons apart from the halos...nice to see the sea devils/silurians and to a lesser extent warriors of the deep being released on dvd too ...why do they insist on mixing Doctors up in box sets its all very nice but I like my Who dvds to be in order AND like to shjow off the box sets...
      ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

Claws of Axos is one of my least liked Pertwee stories--- and least liked Pertwee's are far and few for me.

Comment

• johnmiic
          Adrift
          • Sep 6, 2002

I think there's an overwhelming tendency for fans to look at a promo pic and try to second-guess if it's a return of a classic villain. The 1st X-Mas specail my friend said, "Oh Look! More Autons!" I was also fooled into thinking the Jundoon were Sontarans.

Has anyone heard much on the rumor that actor Ben Kingsley was approached to play Davros in a DW story? It was reported in a DW Magazine a month or so ago. That's a very interesting rumor.

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
            Pat Troughton in disguise
            • Nov 21, 2007

Yeah I ran a thread mentioning it "Davros " .This was in the trailer shown recently...they seem less axony here and there is also another alien sort of red spikey faced

ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎