X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

More ZICA's

Craig, I know that you said in your last PM that the situation with the factory switch would be done by the end of July.

I simply wanted to know how much longer after that we could expect to see some more basic male bodies, and when Series 2 of Buck Rogers would be coming our way.
    JediJaida
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
    Craig, I know that you said in your last PM that the situation with the factory switch would be done by the end of July.

I simply wanted to know how much longer after that we could expect to see some more basic male bodies, and when Series 2 of Buck Rogers would be coming our way.
    Until the factory switch is completed there's really no way for me to estimate when more bodies will be available, or when the remaining three figures from Buck Rogers series 1 will be ready. The reason for this is because I'll need the new factory to send samples and I have no idea what their current production schedule is like. If it's full, I'll be put at the back of the line and have to play the waiting game.

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

so does that mean for now production for buck and tigerman are now finished?

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by starsky
        so does that mean for now production for buck and tigerman are now finished?
        Yes, for now production on Buck and Tiger Man is done.

Comment

• jemboy2004
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 14, 2005

Originally posted by ZICA
          Yes, for now production on Buck and Tiger Man is done.
          More bad news :(

Comment

• MEGO_SUPERMAN
            Say No To Kryptonite!
            • May 9, 2011

Hey as bad a news as it is...I am sure Craig is busting his can to do what he can....these things move slowly and right now.....all the Xmas stuff is in the pipeline to it can be on the water and in stores before the holiday....a small collector driven line....wont take a big priority for a factory until after. Either way....GREAT FREAKIN JOB CRAIG! The bodies...the figures....first rate....and if nothing else....no idiot company in Singapore can take that away!

Truth, Justice and Megos THAT is the American Way!

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan! - Ron Burgundy KVWN Channel 4 News Team

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words. - Chuck Norris

You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. All right, anybody who wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, 'cause I'm not watchin'. -Kenny Powers

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jemboy2004
              More bad news :(
              Not really. From the start of this line each figure had specific production numbers set. Unless the demand wasn't met there were no plans to produce more Buck and Tiger Man figures beyond their initial production.

Comment

• starsky
                veteran member
                • Aug 26, 2007

well i'm glad that you know what you're doing craig! i would have no idea how many buck or tigerman figures to make!! i think everyone would agree with me that you've really outdone any other 8 inch figure line out there! and i'm definitely looking forward to more stuff from zica toys.

Comment

• MEMEGO
                  Career Member
                  • Sep 6, 2007

I Would like to knopw that the productino run was for the 2 figures? was there more bucks made then Tiger man? or was it an even number. Would it be possible to know the number count for each.

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
                    House of a thousand Megos
                    • Aug 10, 2009

I really want that Adam West, he will be awesome on my Enterprise playset!!! I have SuperJoes that need a Zica Body Craig. A Zica Female body would be awesome too.
                    Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by starsky
                      well i'm glad that you know what you're doing craig! i would have no idea how many buck or tigerman figures to make!! i think everyone would agree with me that you've really outdone any other 8 inch figure line out there! and i'm definitely looking forward to more stuff from zica toys.
                      Thanks. My main goal was to raise the bar on what could be done in the 8" scale and I feel like I've accomplished that.

Originally posted by MEMEGO
                      I Would like to knopw that the productino run was for the 2 figures? was there more bucks made then Tiger man? or was it an even number. Would it be possible to know the number count for each.
                      They were made in even numbers but I can't say what the count was. Typically companies don't release this information unless the item is a limited edition.

Originally posted by Trappy Trek Freak
                      I really want that Adam West, he will be awesome on my Enterprise playset!!! I have SuperJoes that need a Zica Body Craig. A Zica Female body would be awesome too.
                      The female body is coming, just not as soon as I had hoped.

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

The wait just makes me want this product more. So that's how I'm looking at it. Just holler at us when it's ready Craig. I believe you have a lot of strong support for your product here and it's not going anywhere. Paul is so right. If a factory could open up stateside, it would get all the business it could handle.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎