X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kraut
    • Nov 23, 2007

1972 8" Wgsh T1 Tarzan Erb Marking In The Neck, Please Help

Hello Mego experts,

i have a newbie question about a 1972 Tarzan with ERB in the neck. Stands E.R.B. for Edgar Rice Burroughs or something else? Is this figure often produced?

From the Mego Museum:

1974 Introduction
    The Lord of the Jungle was the first Superhero added to the WGSH that was not from the Marvel/DC camp.
    Many have wondered over the years what gave Tarzan such priority. When asked, former Mego VP Neal Kublan explained "He was my favorite character". Apparently Mr. Kublan had to travel to Tarzana California just to negotiate the rights with E.R.B's estate.

Informations about my Tarzan
    TARZAN, D.C. Comics, T1 original body, original Mego tag intact, dated with 1972 & with a "C", manufacturer / hallmark /stamp: body: "© Mego Corp. / Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. / Pat. Pending / Hong Kong / MCMLXXI (1971)" & head (neck): "© ERB INC. 1972", size: height: 8"

Thanks
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by kraut
    Hello Mego experts,

i have a newbie question about a 1972 Tarzan with ERB in the neck. Stands E.R.B. for Edgar Rice Burroughs or something else?
    Yes
    Originally posted by kraut
    Is this figure often produced?
    Yeah, he's pretty common
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• kraut
      • Nov 23, 2007

Than's for your help, Meule

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍