X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Star Wars bust ups/galactic heroes

Is anyone else collecting the Star Wars bust ups or galactic heroes? I'm finding them increasingly difficult to find in London for decent prices and although they are available on e-bay etc I much prefer buying them in shops.
    Forbidden Planet have a few but only newer figures and woolworths had galactic heroes up until the point where I started collecting them ...then they promptly stopped.
    I have most of the Bust ups bar some of series 2,3 and 4 and many of the galactic heroes but have gaps.
    If any one has any suggestions post away....if ya just wanna discuss either then post away also.
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

http://www.entertainmentearth.com has the Galatic Hero's. They sell them by the case, or half case too.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• raider5gt
      Museum Tree Cutter
      • Nov 25, 2007

Toys r Us have them in,try them online or is there a store near you?

I have seen the 1st series stormtroopers go for £20

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
        Pat Troughton in disguise
        • Nov 21, 2007

Cool...thatnks for the help guys...now to convince the missus and kids that we dont really need to eat next month
        ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎