X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Saw tiger man at the meet...

I cannot WAIT to add this figure to my collection.

I have never seen the show, and I still want this figure. I was impressed by the entire presentation, and quality.

Don't care for Buck, my Buck will always be the original Flint Dille version, but Tiger Man is a home run.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Given the fact that the level of detail needed to pull off Tiger Man is even greater than Buck (not that Buck isn't a high quality figure either), In retrospect, it's not surprising that he did sell out quicker at the Mego Meet once people saw him up close and personal at the Cast-A-Way Toys table.

As the only retailer with a quantity of Buck Rogers figures at the show, Dave and Jason did a tremendous job selling and promoting the figure alongside their own releases like The Phantom, Captain Action, and upcoming Buster Crabbe Flash Gordon. They really do believe that Zica's release compliments their Pulp Heroes and Cinema Classics lines of action figures. You have to really appreciate how much synergy that the Mego community has, and the belief that everyone can benefit from the variety of quality product available.
    Last edited by samurainoir; Jun 13, '11, 12:42 PM.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

No doubt, and I would've picked up Tiger Man at the meet, if funds hadn't run out, but I still have bills. He is definitely on my want list though!

I will be doing a full review for criticalmess.net, when I do get one!
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎