X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

Best Meet yet-Thanks to all!

In what's now been my fourth trip to the Meet, I can say this one was the best yet for me. While I wasn't 100% able to leave pending issues at work of my head as I'd hoped, I'd say I succeeded about 75%, way more than in previous years.
    It was great seeing everyone and saying hi whether it was hours in the Mego Suite or just a few minutes in some cases.. Hanging out with people with common interests is such a rarity for me, I enjoy it even when I'm just listening though I was able to get in on more conversations than in the past. The recent addition of Mego Racing has been phenomenal. While the spirit of being a kid is there the whole weekend nothing brings out that feeling like the races. Unfortunately donning the white suit was not enough for The Fonz to regain his cool this time as "Fearless Fonzarelli" (my driver) lost his qualifying race.
    Here is what I picked up. Of course I had to leave some really cool stuff behind but it's the lesser evil of realizing "I spent way too much" later in the week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎