Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikey1974
    • Feb 28, 2011

Craig,how are sales doing?

just curious....i'm jonesing for new BR figures,and wondering if sales on the first set of Series 1 are near reaching the point where the other figures can go into production soon?
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by mikey1974
    just curious....i'm jonesing for new BR figures,and wondering if sales on the first set of Series 1 are near reaching the point where the other figures can go into production soon?
    Sales are doing well but this factory switch situation has made things more complicated than I originally thought. As soon as I have an update I'll be sure to post it.

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

hopefully everyone buys a bunch of Hawk's,kane's and guard's because I really want series 2 Wilma,Space Vampire,Ardala and Twiki....

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

The great news is that cast-away sold out of the cases of Buck figures that they brought to the meet. In fact tiger man sold more briskly than buck!

It appears that the mego community has embraced the figures given their popularity at the meet. I was certainly blown away seeing the figures in person for the first time in person there. The attention to detail was simply astonishing
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by samurainoir
          The great news is that cast-away sold out of the cases of Buck figures that they brought to the meet. In fact tiger man sold more briskly than buck!

It appears that the mego community has embraced the figures given their popularity at the meet. I was certainly blown away seeing the figures in person for the first time in person there. The attention to detail was simply astonishing
          That's fantastic news! I haven't gotten an update from Jason yet but I'm anxious to hear what people were saying about the figures. Unfortunately a sudden change in plans prevented me from attending the meet this year but next year I'm going to make it top priority to be there.

Comment

• Teemu
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2010

that is good news....this line will be a perfect complete 8" line once series 1 and series 2 are completed.Could see it rise in popularity over time.

Craig, please give me a vorvon space vampire to drain Wilma's Essence- Hehehe

Comment

• samurainoir
              Eloquent Member
              • Dec 26, 2006

The Cast-A-Way Toys table, which had prime real estate in the center of the larger room. You can see the Buck Rogers and Tiger Man figures displayed prominently on the first table where people walk in. They obviously had a very high "Wow Factor" if Dave and Jason just blew through their cases of figures!

Comment

• MEGO_SUPERMAN
                Say No To Kryptonite!
                • May 9, 2011

What a great picture!
                Truth, Justice and Megos THAT is the American Way!

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan! - Ron Burgundy KVWN Channel 4 News Team

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words. - Chuck Norris

You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. All right, anybody who wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, 'cause I'm not watchin'. -Kenny Powers

Comment

• Hulk
                  Mayor of Megoville
                  • May 10, 2003

They were the first figures I picked up. I knew from the pictures they were fantastic, but was truly blown away by the quality and detail in person.

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by samurainoir
                    The Cast-A-Way Toys table, which had prime real estate in the center of the larger room. You can see the Buck Rogers and Tiger Man figures displayed prominently on the first table where people walk in. They obviously had a very high "Wow Factor" if Dave and Jason just blew through their cases of figures!
                    http://www.megomuseum.com/reboot/wp-..._6965133_n.jpg
                    That was the view from my table, impossible to resist, as Ed will attest Buck was my good luck charm on the drive home.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Chris DVM
                      Veterinarian Member
                      • Jun 18, 2001

Hey,
                      A pair went home with me. Absolutely blown away by these guys and am looking forward to any further figures.
                      Chris DVM
                      "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

• jemboy2004
                        Persistent Member
                        • Aug 14, 2005

I hope the Buck Rogers line continues. It will totally blow if this line ends too.

Comment

• Teemu
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by jemboy2004
                          I hope the Buck Rogers line continues. It will totally blow if this line ends too.
                          yeah, the end of the DC Retro line,while a totally different company,has me little nervous of us possibly not getting the rest of the 8 left in the BR Line....seems the economy is giving us collectors alot of set backs and lots of wondering where lines are going anymore....

Comment

• samurainoir
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by palitoy
                            That was the view from my table, impossible to resist, as Ed will attest Buck was my good luck charm on the drive home.
                            I couldn't stop playing with it either!

Comment

• starsky
                              veteran member
                              • Aug 26, 2007

so will wave 2 be a reality based on current sale numbers, craig?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎