X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDeRouen
    Author of Small Things
    • Jun 14, 2001

Amazon banner

Because of all time involved in changing over the board, I forgot to post last quarter's Amazon stats. We did, however, do quite well in terms of products purchased through the banner, so thanks to all who bought!

They have changed the payment scheme and now sent out payments monthly, so starting in June I'll post the stats once a month.

And, remember - if you're going to purchase something through Amazon, help us out and click on the banner at the top of every page. We get a small percentage (usually about 6%, but it's dependent on the item) and every little bit helps! All money earned through the link goes to help pay the monthly server fees!

Thanks,
    Joe
    --
    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176
  • Thundarr
    Banned
    • Apr 23, 2007

Joe,

I don't use Amazon, preferring to buy second hand, but my girl sure does. She buys toys and school stuff there, I'll be sure and pass on the word to ONLY do her shopping via THIS banner.

Joe (Doing his part for this cool jank)

Comment

• JDeRouen
      Author of Small Things
      • Jun 14, 2001

Great to hear that!!
      --
      Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• mitchedwards
        Mego Preservation Society
        • May 2, 2003

I have some books I need to buy in the near future. I always go via the Museums links for my purchases

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎