X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bizzaro megomauler
    WANTED for card bending
    • Apr 26, 2008

New Tomb Raider

This game looks like they saw uncharted and were embarrassed of the last few offerings. I hope it plays as good as it looks!
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I love the TR series and I really didn't care for it. You would have thought after the disaster of Angel of Darkness they would not try to shoe horn survival horror into the series again.

There are so few female gaming heroes and icons. Lara Croft is about kicking butt and taking names. Not being a beat up victim grunting, moaning and fearfully dragging her broken body through the levels. If the whole game ends up being like that I am going to be SO ticked off.

I have not been this POed since Team Ninja turned Samus, my favorite Nintendo character, into a whiny submissive school girl. The toughest bounty hunter in the galaxy now cowers in a fetal position before bosses she has butt kicked several times before. Frak you Team Ninja.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎