• Show
Clear All
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

Question RE:waltons truck

Waltons truck,whats it worth?
    How hard are they to come by?
    I haven't seen one for a loooooong time,so if I come across one I want to know what to expect.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”
  • PCofmisfittoys
    Banned
    • Oct 17, 2007

well there's on ebay right not at 200.00 buy it now. not sure that's the going price but it's pretty cool from a classic series.

WALTONS walton's MEGO the ford 1928 model a? box TRUCK - (eBay item 160140296756 end time Dec-18-07 17:04:20 PST)

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

Lat one i saw went for $100 but it did have some slight damage.

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Awesome thanks for the link.
        $200 is a little much for me though I think.I want one for a custom so I'm looking for cheaper.That is a real beauty though,with box to.
        At least this gives me an idea thanks guys.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Hulk
          Mayor of Megoville
          • May 10, 2003

Anywhere from $50 to $150, depending on whether its loose or packaged. Obviously there will be exceptions, but that seems to be the range I've seen over the years. Being cheap (and patient) I bought mine closer to the $50 range.

Comment

• fallensaviour
            Talkative Member
            • Aug 28, 2006

$50 is more along the line of what I was hoping for in loose fair/good condition less if possible obviously but that gives me a good base thanks again guys.
            Like I say it is for a custom so not needing one in pristine condition should help me score one in the near future.I will keep my eyes peeled over the next few months...

Comment

• Meule
              Verbose Member
              • Nov 14, 2004

Actually, the Walton truck does show up on eBay quite regularly, so I wouldn't despair if I were you. Finding one at the right price is another thing tho
              "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎