X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UnderdogDJLSW
    To Fear is Not Logical...
    • Feb 17, 2008

Next year, I keep telling myself...

Oh, how I thought this would be the year that I would finally attend a MegoMeet. I went from Friday through Saturday; to just Saturday; to maybe I shouldn't register, yet; to now...throwing in the towel. Too many things are going on in my private and work life to skip town on the 11th.

I wish everyone going the best in weather, travel, and shopping. I will be logged in when I can living vicariously through you all

Steve
    It's all good!
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

I missed it one year due to work and after let my bosses know (respectfully) how important this event is too me. Once I explained they've made sure the time was cleared for me to go every year.

Comment

• DocDrako
      Formerly Doc Drako
      • Nov 11, 2004

Originally posted by UnderdogDJLSW
      Oh, how I thought this would be the year that I would finally attend a MegoMeet. I went from Friday through Saturday; to just Saturday; to maybe I shouldn't register, yet; to now...throwing in the towel. Too many things are going on in my private and work life to skip town on the 11th.

I wish everyone going the best in weather, travel, and shopping. I will be logged in when I can living vicariously through you all

Steve
      I know how you feel. I live so far away that I can only dream that maybe I'll get to go next year. But every year I hope.

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎