X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MeerkatMego
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 7, 2007

BRATZ Bus

I recently purchased the BRATZ bus and was very pleased to find it was a perfect scale for Megos. Here are some pics of the interior of the bus with Megos aboard so you can see the scale.

The bus came with stickers on both sides but they peel off easily

You have to open the rear of the bus before you can open the roof or side

The roof snaps off then you flip if over and snap it back on for a deck and the side of the other wall folds down.

If you notice there is an open cabinet in front of Kirk it has a little shelf in it.

The rear is a hot tube that you can fill with water and that is a fake tv at the rear, but it doesn't stand up very well.

Party! Party!

The bus comes with two removable chairs

It also came with a party set of glasses and a blender

The bus is very well made and has a plenty of room. I think it is a ToysRus exclusive and sells for $69.99, but they were running a special if you ordered it on line you got a free dvd player. If you have any questions let me know.
    Meerkat Mego
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

Oh man, a HOT TUB?? Could you just totally see the Mego Frank Poncherello doll entertaining some Bratz chicks in that thing, and then having some Margaritas? All that thing needs is a water bed!

In all seriousness, a hot tub and blended drinks? What are little girls these days in training for?
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• mitchedwards
      Mego Preservation Society
      • May 2, 2003

I like those chairs, they hat a TOS look to them. Kirk looked right a home in one

Think B.A. Where did you hide the Megos?

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

Looks like a great item for MEGOS but the price steep. I have to agree Hardygirl about the mixed drink acc. Then again the Bratz dolls dress sense is questionable. Maybe they
        are trying to train the next generation of Paris, Lindsay and Nicole.

Comment

• starsky
          veteran member
          • Aug 26, 2007

that's a great looking bus. it'd be a cool custom for a bat mobile crime van.

Comment

• MeerkatMego
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 7, 2007

Originally posted by HardyGirl
            Oh man, a HOT TUB?? Could you just totally see the Mego Frank Poncherello doll entertaining some Bratz chicks in that thing, and then having some Margaritas? All that thing needs is a water bed!

In all seriousness, a hot tub and blended drinks? What are little girls these days in training for?
            LOL! Yeah, it's definately built for a rolling road party. I use to think some of the Barbie stuff was bad, but she looks like a Sunday school teacher next to the Bratz figures.
            Meerkat Mego

Comment

• MeerkatMego
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 7, 2007

Originally posted by mitchedwards
              I like those chairs, they hat a TOS look to them. Kirk looked right a home in one
              The chairs are nice, a tad tall but an easy fix. I have to admit the chairs are what finally sold me on getting it.
              Meerkat Mego

Comment

• MeerkatMego
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 7, 2007

Originally posted by phil
                Looks like a great item for MEGOS but the price steep. I have to agree Hardygirl about the mixed drink acc. Then again the Bratz dolls dress sense is questionable. Maybe they
                are trying to train the next generation of Paris, Lindsay and Nicole.
                Oh please not another Paris, I can feel my IQ drop when she comes on the screen. The price on the bus is steep but it's really well made, it's not like the Barbie vans where you have a plastic frame with some cardboard walls covered with plastic sheets. This thing has solid plastic walls and it's heavy. I figured it was better to spend the money now then kick myself six months from now for not getting it and have to hunt it down on ebay and pay shipping costs.
                Meerkat Mego

Comment

• MeerkatMego
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 7, 2007

Originally posted by starsky
                  that's a great looking bus. it'd be a cool custom for a bat mobile crime van.
                  Thanks, I think it would make a nice crime van or Joxer van or sometype of mobile assault command center. If I were feeling real brave I'd try to convert it into ARKII, my husband would love that.
                  Meerkat Mego

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

It's on sale this week for $49.99. Got the Toys R Us flyer through an e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎