X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duncan
    Museum focus-groupie
    • Jun 27, 2009

Anyone getting LA Noir at midnight?

I haven't done any of the midnight hype events since my roommate & I went to a GnR disc release in the early 90s, but I'm seriously thinking of doing it for LA Noir. It's partly because I want to jump right into the game (if only for an hour or two), and partly to see if I can still get up the next morning and go to work, like I did when I was 23.
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

Nope gonna take a pass on this game my son wanted it but because of sexual themes and nudity, it's a no go.

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
      WANTED for card bending
      • Apr 26, 2008

I already got mine yesterday. Game is a refreshing change from most sandbox games, but still has the GTA type gameplay. I hate driving, and make my partner drive whenever I can... All in all I love it, totally worthwhile so far. and the people in this game, their mannerisms and all, are sure to turn a few heads....very lifelike.

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
        Formerly known as Del
        • Dec 12, 2004

If only they would do midnight releases on a Friday or Saturday night. My husband is psyched for this, and I'll probably give it a try, or at least watch him play it. But we both get up early for work, so midnight releases during the weekdays don't work too well for us.
        Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
        https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
        http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• Duncan
          Museum focus-groupie
          • Jun 27, 2009

Originally posted by bizzaro megomauler
          I already got mine yesterday. Game is a refreshing change from most sandbox games, but still has the GTA type gameplay. I hate driving, and make my partner drive whenever I can... All in all I love it, totally worthwhile so far. and the people in this game, their mannerisms and all, are sure to turn a few heads....very lifelike.
          Yeah, I'm not too big on driving, either. The interrogation part is interesting, but I'm not very good at it yet. Overall, it's an impressive game.

BTW - buy it at K-Mart with the Sears\K-Mart rewards card, and they give you a free game worth <$20 on the spot. Plus, they give you a coupon worth $20 off of a future game purchase. Can't beat that.

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
            WANTED for card bending
            • Apr 26, 2008

Originally posted by Duncan
            Yeah, I'm not too big on driving, either. The interrogation part is interesting, but I'm not very good at it yet. Overall, it's an impressive game..
            I HATE the driving parts, especially when you have to chase someone. it's everything I hate about GTA in that department. It's a very adult game too, which I like, makes me feel less like a kid with a toy, and more like an interactive movie. On to disc 2 in the morning!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎