• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • callistofreak
    Who stole my stuff !!!
    • Jul 1, 2006

Got them!!

I ordered Buck & Tigerman.
    I payed Sunday, they mailed Monday & I got them Wednesday.
    Great service and a AMAZING set of figures.
    I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next???

Thanks,

Jeff
    sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!
  • Cmonster
    Banned
    • Feb 6, 2010

Did you yell "ZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIICCCAAAAAAAAAA" at the top of your lungs when you opened them? That's proper Zica etiquette.

SC

Comment

• piecemaker
      There's no need to fear..
      • Jan 26, 2009

Originally posted by Cmonster
      Did you yell "ZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIICCCAAAAAAAAAA" at the top of your lungs when you opened them? That's proper Zica etiquette.

SC
      I'll be doing that in a couple days when i get mine.

Comment

• piecemaker
        There's no need to fear..
        • Jan 26, 2009

Just got my Buck & Tigerman,Totally Awesome looking figures,Thanks Craig!!! And i did follow proper Zica etiquette and yelled ZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCAAAAAAAAAA at the top of my lungs.

Comment

• callistofreak
          Who stole my stuff !!!
          • Jul 1, 2006

But of course. If you don't you have to return them, right?
          sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!

Comment

• jemboy2004
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 14, 2005

I just got my buck and tigerman this week and I am really impressed really nice figure's. I'm on board for the rest of the line, I can't wait for more of this line and i'd also get the blade runner and adam west. I yelled ZICAAAAAAA! As I didn't want to return! I really love them!

If Zica does well maybe they can add Lynda Carter in this size. I'd get that too

Comment

• MEGO_SUPERMAN
              Say No To Kryptonite!
              • May 9, 2011

Dangit....looking forward to getting mine from a trader.....getting my lungs warmed up.
              Truth, Justice and Megos THAT is the American Way!

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan! - Ron Burgundy KVWN Channel 4 News Team

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words. - Chuck Norris

You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. All right, anybody who wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, 'cause I'm not watchin'. -Kenny Powers

Comment

• cricketts99
                Museum Patron
                • Jun 20, 2007

Everytime you guys post screaming "ZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIICCCAAAAAAAAAA" I envision Kirk in Star Trek 2 yelling that instead of yelling "Khaaaaan!

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
                  House of a thousand Megos
                  • Aug 10, 2009

Originally posted by jemboy2004
                  I just got my buck and tigerman this week and I am really impressed really nice figure's. I'm on board for the rest of the line, I can't wait for more of this line and i'd also get the blade runner and adam west. I yelled ZICAAAAAAA! As I didn't want to return! I really love them!

If Zica does well maybe they can add Lynda Carter in this size. I'd get that too
                  wwwwwWHAT??? Blade Runner I didn't know about this!!!! Man I'm Lovin that!
                  Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• MEGO_SUPERMAN
                    Say No To Kryptonite!
                    • May 9, 2011

Just got my Buck from MattelMike.....I have not taken him out of the box and stripped him yet. (Want to see this body) Man that sounds kind of bad..

But at first glance....WOW what a figure!
                    Truth, Justice and Megos THAT is the American Way!

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan! - Ron Burgundy KVWN Channel 4 News Team

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words. - Chuck Norris

You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. All right, anybody who wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, 'cause I'm not watchin'. -Kenny Powers

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎