Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana 2010 MegoMeet 2nd Run Buyer Checklist - PLEASE READ!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris DVM
    Veterinarian Member
    • Jun 18, 2001

Indiana 2010 MegoMeet 2nd Run Buyer Checklist - PLEASE READ!!

Hey,
    Below are the people I have on my list that paid for a kit and have one coming in the mail:
    Timothy Carr
    William Fleming
    Derek Richardson
    Scott Arendsen
    Adam J. Graham

And these are the people that are receiving Full figures (if more than one, please note the number after the name):
    Karyl Miller
    Richard Fowlks
    Maureen Thompson
    Bobby Simpson (2)
    Ed Leung
    Raul Santos (2)
    Leslie Erb

Hugh Asnen is getting only the figure, not the box

Joe DeRohen - I have the two figures that you wanted - if still interested, contact me and we can arrange payment.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - if you are not named here, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY! I want to make sure that everyone who paid gets the figure. I have double checked my Paypal account, but it has been a while (No, really??!), and I don't want anyone to slip between the cracks.

All figures start going out tomorrow and will probably be in the mail by no later than noon on Wednesday, mostly because I am off that day and can get any straglers out by then. I am sending them delivery confiirmation, so if you have not gotten the figure by next week, let me know. Foreign buyers - I will send the figure International Priority mail, which is I think 4 to 8 days, so give it till end of next week.
    Chris DVM
    "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Cool Chris! Sincerely, the update is appreciated
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• bobws
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 13, 2008

ALRIGHT !!! I"m Excited Now!!!!!!!
      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
        MeGoing
        • May 14, 2003

^ For good reason...you'll love it.

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

Cool! Thanks very much for the update, Chris!
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎