X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Buck Jumpsuit Reference-Picture Intensive

I did a little homework on the primary costumes used in BR today and took some screen-caps and thought I'd share. I apologize for any digital artifacts or jaggies in the pics. The copy protection won't allow me a %100 clear picture. Everyone knows what the White Pilot Uniform looks like so were skipping that for now.

Here is the alternate jumpsuit outfit. I thought this came in white, 2-piece, but was mistaken. Thru Season 1 Buck wears this in white and brown,(possibly black), and in Season 2 in sky-blue. I don't know if this was specially made or store bought and altered. This is usually worn with: Brown w/Brown or black boots, white w/white boots, sky-blue w/black boots.

Ardala Returns/Dream of Jennifer; no belt or cargo pouches, rainbow armband w/Earth Shield logo is also not present on right arm:

There's a shot of the boot and there is the rainbow armband w/Earth Shield logo on his right; Space Vampire:

Here is the exception. The alternate jumpsuit w/stirrup under the shoes; Dream of Jennifer. Women wear shin-guards over their spandex pants. Why? Because they make it look like they have really cool-looking boots! Trivia-does the African-American actor there look familiar? More on him in the Wilma thread:

Compare the jumpsuit. Different colors or different seasons it appears to be the same. Brown has unique belt buckle. In white you sometimes get an oversized belt & buckle. Sky-blue you get an EFDD logo buckle. In sky-blue zippers are silver stand stand out. In the other colors the zippers colors fit in and they are not as noticable:

Space Vampire/Time of the Hawk, Cruise Ship to the Stars/Time of the Hawk, Plot to Kill a City/Time of the Hawk. My apologies. The Brown Jumpsuit should say Season 1:

I also discovered this really great suit. I think he only wore it once. Very Jedi-like; Time of the Hawk:

Here's some fun when you study the DVD's. You pick up on errors! Bucks boots change type from one scene to another; Cruise ship to the Stars:

Buck's pants change color in the same scene; Plot to Kill a City:

Later-Wilma & Huer costume thread.
    Last edited by johnmiic; Apr 23, '11, 12:48 AM.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎