PDA

View Full Version : Zee Toys Metal Men

palitoy
May 7, '07, 3:56 PM
http://www.foreignmego.com/plaid/metalmen.jpg

One of my favourite non Mego Lines, which actually borrows from the Micronauts somewhat. Hard as hell to find MOC, I snagged one recently for $25 and made a very teenage girl esque scream.

trekfan
May 7, '07, 5:43 PM
Love this new forum!! I also TRY to collect 'em, but, man, people go crazy over these guys - I've only won hidden auctions for them.

David

SlipperyLilSuckers
May 7, '07, 8:52 PM
Wow! How CUTE are they!

Earth 2 Chris
May 9, '07, 12:23 PM
I had one, but I didn't know it was from this line for years. Our neighbor gave it to me for Christmas one year. It was a gold robot, kind of C3PO like. He was usually a badguy for my Pocket Heroes to fight!

The thing I remember most about him was his weight. He had quite a heft to him!

Chris

EMCE Hammer
May 9, '07, 2:38 PM
A guy brought a couple of these over to my table at the last toy show and asked me if I knew anything about them. They were pretty cool, reminded me of the magnetic figures without the magnets. I used to think they were called zymex and not zylmex. Search for both on Ebay because I see them listed both ways periodically.

David Lee
May 10, '07, 4:16 PM
Ga Dang! I love these, I have had all of them from time to time, and everytime I get rid of them they start to reappear again. We got about 10 one Christmas (77) I think along with Micronauts and the Battle Cruiser... The other benfit was you could do damage if you winged at the head of a fellow player :grin:

marillion
May 11, '07, 9:38 AM
Love this new forum!! I also TRY to collect 'em, but, man, people go crazy over these guys - I've only won hidden auctions for them.
David

How does one get into a 'hidden' auction?

Peace,

Chip

hobub
May 11, '07, 2:41 PM
How does one get into a 'hidden' auction?

Peace,

Chip

By knowing something that no one else knows.

palitoy
May 12, '07, 6:24 PM
bump