• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris DVM
    Veterinarian Member
    • Jun 18, 2001

Final 2010 Second Indy Run Info

Hello,
    No jokes, no beating around the bush. Finishing the figures this weekend, going out on Monday.
    Including a US $5 with each figure to apologise for my extreme tardiness.
    Will email or PM everyone individually with the tracking number when shipped.
    BTW, have learned my lesson - only going to make figures FOR the meet from now on. Obviously I don't have the ability to get figures after the fact in a timely manner, and don't want to EVER make people mad like this again.
    My bad, hope you still like the figure.
    Chris DVM
    "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain
  • MegoAddict
    Official Mego Sniffer
    • May 16, 2010

this is awesome news..thanks..can;t wait to get my 2 i ordered
    I LIVE for the "attic smell" of Mego's!!!

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

Eagerly awaiting mine!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Richard J. Fowlks
        repeat offender
        • Feb 10, 2010

Ooh! Good news!

Comment

• Chris DVM
          Veterinarian Member
          • Jun 18, 2001

Hey,
          As of 3:30 pm 4/27/11. . .

THEY ARE ON THE WAY!!

Every figure is in the mail (except for Raul Santos - if you know him, pleaes get him to send me his address). All US residence should be getting theirs on Friday of this week (according to the PO), Canada residents will be looking at 5 to 10 days. Contact me if you do not get yours - all domestic have Delivery confirmation and insurance for tracking.

Chris DVM
          "The more I get to know people, the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Comment

• bobws
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 13, 2008

Oooohhhhhh Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• z3zep
              The Girl Next Door
              • Sep 30, 2006

Got my figure today -- you guys did a great job!

thanks!
              maureen

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Got mine today too. I nice little project on the horizon. Thanks Chris.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Timothy2251
                  Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                  • Mar 15, 2008

Indy's here!

Chris, THANK YOU! The kit looks great, everything arrived intact. Can't wait to start painting the head.

Thank you again for doing this - much appreciated!

Special thanks, too, to everyone who kicked in to help create this figure! You guys rock!
                  "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• huedell
                    Museum Ball Eater
                    • Dec 31, 2003

Couldn't've imagined a better version of that package Chris! Thanks!
                    I wrote you a longer message privately, and hopefully you'll read it &
                    understand how sincere I am about my hapiness w/the figure,
                    and there being no ill will ... at least on my end. Of course, it didn't hurt
                    the outcome here, that the figure is just so incredible, but I'll just say
                    I'm extremely thankful.
                    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• bobws
                      Permanent Member
                      • Feb 13, 2008

Got Mine as well and i was blow away! My sister wanted me to give her one or to have ordered an extra! I am Happy and have no ill will, the wait was painful but the figure is AMAZING! Thanks again BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎