X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Buck Rogers Factory Error Sale

I posted this in the marketplace section but I wanted to have it here too so I hope the mods don't mind.

I've got some Buck Rogers and Tiger Man figures with factory errors that I'm selling for a large discount. The primary problem with Buck Rogers is clothing issues, specifically with the gold pilot wings being off center or poorly attached. The most common problem with Tiger Man is paint rubs on the tip of his nose. The price is $22.00 shipped for one figure. If you want more than one contact me for a price quote and provide your zip code. These are being sold "As Is" so no returns will be accepted.

This offer is currently only available to US customers. Payments can be made via PayPal so I'll need your PayPal address to send an invoice.

Thanks,
    Craig
  • Stone71
    • Sep 2, 2006

pm sent

Comment

• Cmonster
      Banned
      • Feb 6, 2010

Oh, the Earth shattering grumble that will emanate from my domicile when Buck and T-man arrive... If they're as absolutely amazing as I think they are, the shock waves might be felt all across the country.

Thanks so much Craig, for making this special deal available for us.

SC

Comment

• Chris
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 23, 2009

Did I miss the boat on this? I never heard anything.
        If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Chris
          Did I miss the boat on this? I never heard anything.
          I still have some Buck figures left but the Tiger Mans are gone.

Comment

• Chris
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 23, 2009

Thx, Craig. I PM'd you.
            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• torgospizza
              Theocrat of Pan Tang
              • Aug 19, 2010

PM incoming!

Comment

• captact
                King of Super Queens!
                • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by Cmonster
                Oh, the Earth shattering grumble that will emanate from my domicile when Buck and T-man arrive... If they're as absolutely amazing as I think they are, the shock waves might be felt all across the country.

Thanks so much Craig, for making this special deal available for us.

SC
                Same here!!!!!!

Ray

Comment

• Cmonster
                  Banned
                  • Feb 6, 2010

Ok, I got my figures today;

I really don't know what else to say other than WOW. I could tell from the pictures, that these figures were amazing, but holding these little beauties in your hands is a completely different experience. The attention to detail and the workmanship on these figures, is simply overwhelming. I literally held them, posing them in my hands for over an hour. My hat goes off to Craig for his patience and commitment to the hobby. Having dealt with China before, I know all too well how difficult it is to get these factories to produce the desired effects that you want. These figures are truly remarkable achievements.

Personally, I didn't notice any "factory errors" on the set I got at all. Maybe I just don't notice them, but in any case I adore them and I think it's such a great thing to be able to have them available along with all the wonderful EMCE and Castaway stuff... Truly a great time for the mego enthusiast.

SC

Comment

• Janson
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Jan 11, 2010

I got my Bucks and Tigers today and I am overjoyed! Factory errors?! I really don't see any, these guys look great to me.
                    Thank you Craig for hooking the board members up like this, you've got a loyal customer for life! Long live ZICA, bee-dee bee-dee!
                    Janson's Good Guy List:
                    http://megomuseum.com/community/show...&postcount=580

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Cmonster
                      Ok, I got my figures today;

I really don't know what else to say other than WOW. I could tell from the pictures, that these figures were amazing, but holding these little beauties in your hands is a completely different experience. The attention to detail and the workmanship on these figures, is simply overwhelming. I literally held them, posing them in my hands for over an hour. My hat goes off to Craig for his patience and commitment to the hobby. Having dealt with China before, I know all too well how difficult it is to get these factories to produce the desired effects that you want. These figures are truly remarkable achievements.

Personally, I didn't notice any "factory errors" on the set I got at all. Maybe I just don't notice them, but in any case I adore them and I think it's such a great thing to be able to have them available along with all the wonderful EMCE and Castaway stuff... Truly a great time for the mego enthusiast.

SC
                      Originally posted by Janson
                      I got my Bucks and Tigers today and I am overjoyed! Factory errors?! I really don't see any, these guys look great to me.
                      Thank you Craig for hooking the board members up like this, you've got a loyal customer for life! Long live ZICA, bee-dee bee-dee!

Thanks for the compliments guys and I'm glad to hear you're impressed with the figures. As for the factory errors I listed, some are worse than others but the fact that you didn't notice them on the figures you received goes to show just how picky I can be when it comes to quality.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                        Mego Dork
                        • Nov 9, 2008

I just paid for mine. Anticipation!!!!!!! Are there more left?

Comment

• ZICA
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by jimsmegos
                          I just paid for mine. Anticipation!!!!!!! Are there more left?
                          All sold out for now.

Comment

• torgospizza
                            Theocrat of Pan Tang
                            • Aug 19, 2010

Got mine today and fell in love with it. It looked great, and the only thing wrong I noticed was the shirt was on backwards and the hands were on the wrong arms. Easy fix. Seriously, I just came back here to PM Craig about getting another. If any more error figs pop up, I'll definitely get one. These are beautiful.

Comment

• Chris
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 23, 2009

My factory error Buck arrived and Craig you're being too picky. The figure is near perfect. The gold wings are a tiny bit off center. It's nothing that can't be fixed with a little super glue.

Everyone please support this line and make it a success.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎