X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryPlaysWithDolls
    Mighty Man/Monster Maker
    • Aug 14, 2007

Bane head?

So, I'm putting together a custom Bane in the 9 inch scale and I need a head. Anybody know how the DC Classics wave 16 head would be? I'd like "bigger-than-Mego" size, but I figure he could look a little pin-headed and it would exentuate his beefiness. Any help would be appreciated. I ruined the custom scupted head that I started out with and failed at my own attempt. It is time to seek outside assistance.

thanks!

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by GaryPlaysWithDolls
    Anybody know how the DC Classics wave 16 head would be?
    Way too Small Bro ..., it's Tiny. Even Smaller than CustomsLab Small.
    I dunno why He was even a BAF Personally.
    Last edited by BlackKnight; Apr 6, '11, 2:01 AM.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• TrueDave
      Toy Maker
      • Jan 12, 2008

What about :Batman Legends Dark Knight Lethal Impact Bane ?

has a weird hairdo . . . . . . I see people using the Legends Joker head.
      I dont know if it was hydrospanned. It's the biggest Bane I know of.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

There's a TNA Wrestler figure with a full mask at Big Lots that would work and is pretty good size wise.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

http://imagethumbnails.milo.com/007/...131784_600.jpg
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Fire Marshal Bill
            Career Member
            • Jul 25, 2010

Hmmmm..... wonder if the Deadpool head i'm currently working on would work. I was thinking it was a little big for a Mego body so i was planning on getting a ZICA body for him. Take a look at it at the link below. It's my first attempt at sculpting. I etched the lines in the mask for Deadpool already but i suppose they could be easily filled with putty and then it could be painted up as a Bane. I still need to do the eyes.

First attempt at sculpting - Mego Talk
            Vintage Toy Rescue
            1614-B N State Hwy 161
            Grand Prairie, TX 75050
            (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
              Mighty Man/Monster Maker
              • Aug 14, 2007

That wrestler looks pretty sweet. I haven't been in the hallowed halls of big lots in awhile.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12

Comment

• Cosmicman
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 12, 2005

That wrestler looks pretty sweet. I haven't been in the hallowed halls of big lots in awhile.
                Big Lots is where you can get those fake GI Joe dolls and rob them of their guns and weapons for Punisher, Terminator, Taskmaster and Deadpool.
                More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Boywonder0
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 29, 2007

So, I'm putting together a custom Bane in the 9 inch scale and I need a head. Anybody know how the DC Classics wave 16 head would be? I'd like "bigger-than-Mego" size, but I figure he could look a little pin-headed and it would exentuate his beefiness. Any help would be appreciated. I ruined the custom scupted head that I started out with and failed at my own attempt. It is time to seek outside assistance.

thanks!
                  Yo Gary! I have an extra DCUC Bane (C&C) head. I'll be glad to send it to you. Just PM me with your MAIL TO address. Definitely way too big for a 9" body or even for a Mego 8" body. You can try on smaller bodies (i.e. wrestlers, MOTU classics) or simply experiment with it. Regards!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                    ... Even Smaller than CustomsLab Small.
                    LOL
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Megotu
                      jerk
                      • Dec 16, 2001

The Megostore used to carry tons of Mego style Luchador masked wrestlers. Very Mego muscle body style with a perfect scale Mego head. A little plastidip paint and youa re golden.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Megotu
                        jerk
                        • Dec 16, 2001

The Mego Store - Your Source For All Things Mego Magnificent Wrestlers
                        sigpic

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                          Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                          • Aug 14, 2007

Those are pretty cool! I got a great Bane head from a mysterious stranger and painted it up this very night. Thanks to everybody who tried to help me!

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎