X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Nintendo DS

Whats the Cheapest Price on a Nintendo DS ?
    ... My Son Apparently Broke His last night some hows, and I awoke to a Bit of Choas this Morning. He had the 1st 1..., got it like 5 Years ago or something, I don't think they make that 1 anymore, but all the Games work on all of them right ?

I don't know Crap about this , but was wondering where's the cheapest 1.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

The cheapest model is the DS lite for $130. Same system as the early launch model DS but is smaller and more compact and has better brighter screens. They don't make the launch model DS anymore.

The step up is the DSi which is $150. Same hardware just adds a web browser and camera. Then there is the DSi XL for $170. Same exact thing as the DSi just has larger screens. Should be the same prices pretty much everywhere. Unlike the lauch model DS, none of the new DS systems play Game Boy Advance games.

Last there is the new 3DS for $250. It's backwards compatible with the original DS games plus plays the new graphically updated 3DS games with glasses free 3D. 3D aside, it's a huge leap in graphics over the DS.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
      WANTED for card bending
      • Apr 26, 2008

hey BK they are quite repairable what broke?

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

A used one will set you back 70 bucks at Game Stop. That would be for the original version.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎