Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JLU figures: anyone seeing the newest figures out there?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roman
    Persistent Member
    • Jan 25, 2003

JLU figures: anyone seeing the newest figures out there?

Just wondering if anyone is finding these last releases on the shelves.

I know they're releasing Hawkman (seen on ebay)
    deadshot, star saphire, huntress, shade, parasite, grod, red hood, mr miracle.

It took me what seems months to finally find Entrigen
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

I haven't even seen a lot of the last series yet. I'm still missing Luthor, Kyle, Blue Devil, Vigilante, Shining Knight, WW, Flash and Vixen on small cards and the Volcana, Star Saphire and Stargirl 3-packs. None of which I have seen in the stores. I hope to heck they improve their distribution when they change the line over to DC Universe. Wal-marts here don't even carry the JLU line anymore.
    Last edited by ScottA; Nov 13, '07, 8:55 AM.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• wyatterb
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 2, 2001

I'm having poor luck finding any of the last few releases. I was lucky enough to find the Hawkman 3 pack and a Black Canary/Joker/Batman three pack, but that's about it. I missed several 3 packs that were released prior those that I just mentioned and I suspect if I ever want them I'll have to resort to paying overinflated high ebay prices to get them.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

The Red Hood and Grodd are due in a new Target exclusive 6-pack (along with Lex in green, and regular Supes, Bats, Flash).

I haven't seen ANY new JLU figures since I found the Hawkman and Joker 3-packs at a big lots back in early August.

This line is impossible.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Flynne
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 22, 2003

Hey if anyone needs JLU figures we seem to have a somewhat regular supply with our Targets here, so I'll keep an eye open. Just shoot me a note or post here what you are looking for.

Personally, I want a single carded Crimson Avenger, S.T.A.R., Stargirl, and Speedy so I can add them to my Green Arrow, Vigilante, and Shining Knight.
          An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Was just at Target today. They had the Kyle Rayner single pack and the Justice Lords three pack with Hawkgirl. Don't know how new they are though.

Comment

• starsky
              veteran member
              • Aug 26, 2007

i'm still waiting to find hawkman and blue devil

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

hope to heck they improve their distribution when they change the line over to DC Universe.
                I think I remember a post about this before...basically any DCU characters done in the
                JLU style right? If so ----that's just exciting as heck!
                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

They are doing Marvel Legends style DCU with a build a figure. No word on JLU continuation.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• huedell
                    Museum Ball Eater
                    • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                    They are doing Marvel Legends style DCU with a build a figure. No word on JLU continuation.
                    Dang---I misremembered how that was going down---thanks for the
                    reminder T-bolt
                    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• MegoGeek
                      From The Black Lagoon
                      • Jun 27, 2001

I have been looking for a Demon and a Blue Devil forever.

Sadly, ******bag scalpers like this are sucking them all up:

Justice League Unlimited Blue Devil MOC- $3.00 shipping - (eBay item 200163990984 end time Oct-24-07 07:49:45 PDT)
                      ______
                      ChArLiE

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Shoot, I saw a Demon three pack somewhere Charlie, do you need it?
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• jds1911a1
                          Alan Scott is the best GL
                          • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by MegoGeek
                          I have been looking for a Demon and a Blue Devil forever.

Sadly, ******bag scalpers like this are sucking them all up:

Justice League Unlimited Blue Devil MOC- $3.00 shipping - (eBay item 200163990984 end time Oct-24-07 07:49:45 PDT)
                          you said it. I have lost count of the number of JLU I want beut I refuse to feed into scalpers anymore. But so many are desperate to finish their collection it feeds the fire

Comment

• roman
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jan 25, 2003

Hunt for the allusive JLU

It's sad. I did see a few stores, comic and specialty stores, where the guys send people out to buy these and then double the price when they stick em on their shelves.

I was fortunate enought to have to have been out in Bala Cynwyd, PA where they open up a new Target. Perhaps the nicest Target store I have ever seen. It was like friggin' Macy's... only it was Target.

I found the Entrigen three pack and The caped Aquaman three pack. I have been giving all of my duplicate figures to my nephews and I just bought over 4 figures to my friend's son. His eyes went huge.

I love when I can get the kids into this stuff. It's funny how they ask about the Martain Manhunter and who the real Green Lantern is. I think it's a riot how to kids now John Stewart is GL.

Heeding someone's words I hit two Dollar stores.. nothing. But I may have gotten Heppititas from just entering the store. Teasing.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                              The Packaging King
                              • Dec 31, 2004

I found the Demon 3-Pack in Target today and snagged it up!
                              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎