Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaimemontag
    • Mar 17, 2011

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers.

Is it me or were these a staple of tween girl fashion in the 70s. I've talked to alot of women who said they loved these back then.

To me they've become my little addiction. I'm like on a quest to find vintage ones new or used. They rock imo!

Anyone here have any fond Lip Smacker memories.??
    Looking for Bonne Bell Lip Smackers 1970s- Egg Nog, Candy Apple, Banana Marshmallow, 7UP, Dr Pepper, Sour Grape, Sour Cherry, Sour Orange, Peach, Hires, Christmas Nutcracker. And Sweet Liberty
  • buddhagirl
    • Apr 19, 2011

lip smackers

I have a few bonne bell lip smackers for sale from the 70's if you are interested in purchasing.
    lotusjen@cox.net
    Jen

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I never heard of those before. I had to look them up. They were a flavored lip balm. Learn something new everyday here.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎