X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

Biosonic Steve Austin 1978 Kenner MIB

Six Million Dollar Man Biosonic Arm MOC sealed NIB - eBay (item 160557886071 end time Mar-19-11 20:00:35 PDT)
    ouch! this just went for a pretty penny!
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

That looks like no SMDM I ever saw before. I remember bionic grip. But his jogging shirt looks like a cross between his and the bionic woman's.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

holy crap!
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• MEMEGO
        Career Member
        • Sep 6, 2007

If I remember correctly, this was the last figur issued, he did not have a botton on the back, this figure lifted items, by having you turn his other arm, I like this outfit a lot, Had him all those decades ago, wonder what became of him, saddly he has been missing for ages.:O( Am, I remebering correctly?

Comment

• kennermike
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by kryptosmaster
          HOLY CRAP!
          I've been seeing a lot of high prices and bids on things on ebay lately and I hope it's just that it's tax refund season and people have cash to burn. I'd hate to think these are the real prices for things now because if that's so then I might as well get out of this game because all of this stuff is way overpriced for my budget.
          And to make it worse...I know damn well that were I to list MY stuff on ebay it would all sell for next to nothing...Murphy's Law.
          I think its 2 things the Six Million Dollar man box set has renewed interest and that means a bigger demand for this specific item. and tax refund money

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

The Biosonic figure has no button on the back and no bionic graphic pieces in his arm either. You crank his left arm and it makes his right arm swing...and swing with some power I might ad. You can even move the arm out from his body (in a wing position) and crank it so it spins in a circular fashion. The ultimate 70's blender!

Comment

• pepi
              • Jan 9, 2009

HELL! that's pretty steep I should dump mine on Ebay and see what I get.

Last in the series and what's key to the set is the Bracelet...It's usually not in the box..comes undone from its little blister pack or someone just snags it.

Comment

• kennermike
                Permanent Member
                • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by pepi
                HELL! that's pretty steep I should dump mine on Ebay and see what I get.

Last in the series and what's key to the set is the Bracelet...It's usually not in the box..comes undone from its little blister pack or someone just snags it.
                thats what I was thinking for that price ? dump it on Ebay

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎