Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johny_Utah
    • Aug 1, 2010

Stretch Monster

Are these remakes ? This one is green but there also is a black one for sale. I know they never made a black one.

Monster kenner Fisher Stretch Hulk Armstrong green - eBay (item 280634501117 end time Mar-24-11 22:47:38 PDT)
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

It's a custom.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Johny_Utah
      • Aug 1, 2010

Is a custom worth $300 or not ?

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Johny_Utah
        Is a custom worth $300 or not ?
        You'd have to ask the stretch collectors. It's a nice looking custom and cute novelty but not worth $300 to me.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Jason73
          Correctamundo!
          • Jan 11, 2009

As much as I really want a Stretch Monster. I do not think a custom full of plastic beads would do it for me.
          Last edited by Jason73; Mar 8, '11, 1:30 AM.
          Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• Mego Superboy Prime
            Career Member
            • Nov 27, 2009

Yup it's a custom. Worth 300? I'm not sure but these stretch figures are tougher to make than the average custom figure. Good job by the guy too.
            If you're a fan of old-school toys, toons and comics then my blog is the place for you!!!

Comment

• 4NDR01D
              Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
              • Jan 22, 2008

I don't think an original skin, with original head Stretch toy is worth $300. So, no friggin way are these worth what he's asking.
              But I think original stretch toys are not worth the hassle either. They can be "ticking time bombs" as I've heard other members call them. Take this from one who knows, I just had a major accident with my most valueable and prized stretch armstrong.

Comment

• Mr.Krusher
                Banned
                • Oct 25, 2010

^ This is why I cannot collect them. I love the Stretch Monster and X-Ray Invader nearly as much as Ooze-It and Krusher, but I cant spend $1000 or even $100s for a toy that I know will inevitably break-down in my lifetime....

X-Ray is by far my favorite...I love that amber hue. I'm looking for just the HEAD...coincidentally, it's in-scale with Ooze-It.

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
                  House of a thousand Megos
                  • Aug 10, 2009

I almost paid $500 for a stretch Armstrong then I woke up. I bought a bunch of megos instead. I wish All the stretch toys could be reproduced exactly like the ones from the 70s like Doc made the Trek megos.
                  Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Mr.Krusher
                    ^ This is why I cannot collect them. I love the Stretch Monster and X-Ray Invader nearly as much as Ooze-It and Krusher, but I cant spend $1000 or even $100s for a toy that I know will inevitably break-down in my lifetime....

X-Ray is by far my favorite...I love that amber hue. I'm looking for just the HEAD...coincidentally, it's in-scale with Ooze-It.
                    X-Ray was my fave, too--I'd love to do Megoes of the Stretch gang!!
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎