Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spooky
    • Oct 16, 2007

Vintage Micronaut parts needed

I've tried over on the embassy, but no luck...not even a reply.
    So I'll try here. I am in need of a Time Traveler chest plate, two white right hands and a white shoe spat (is that what they call it?).

I don't really have anything of substance to trade but I'm willing to pay. Please let me know if you can help me out, these parts are all I need to get my vintage Micronauts back in shape.
  • Phantomcopier
    • Sep 24, 2007

>>>I've tried over on the embassy, but no luck...not even a reply.<<<

This sounds more like you have a problem with the Embassy.

Personally I've built my whole collection of Time Travelers off parts lots on ebay. I'm sure that most of the people on Embassy have Ziploc bags (like myself) containing Time Travelers with the same parts missing. You'll just have to look for a couple auctions with busted figures to get the parts you need.

Paul

Comment

• Bill
      Parminant Memble
      • Oct 20, 2002

I've got everything except the second right hand. PM me your address.

Comment

• AcroRay
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 17, 2005

Originally posted by Spooky
        I've tried over on the embassy, but no luck...not even a reply.
        Wow, I'm sorry about that! I honestly don't even recall your post, however. When did you post it?

I've got plenty of parts. Hands & spats are a bit in short supply (I've been painting junked Palisades Time Traveler parts to complete my 'pilot' Time Travelers), but chest panels are pretty common. What color & style did you need?
        Micronauts Collector, Historian, Consultant
        AcroRay's Laboratory - My Micronauts Blog
        The Micropolis Embassy - My Micronauts Group
        Rockets, Robots & Dinosaurs - My Blog for Other Interests

Comment

• Spooky
          • Oct 16, 2007

Phantomcopier, Acroray, I hope it didn't sound like I have a grudge against the embassy, it's the best place to talk about Micronauts. Perhaps I wasn't following my thread closely, or long enough...and I will admit I have a bit of trouble following the flow of threads there. Maybe someone replied and I missed it?

Acroray, it's been awhile back, and under a different user I.D. It doesn't matter which type of chest plate or color (unless there were specific colors/designs for each color of figure).
          Did you by any chance post on a micronauts board called "The Bodybank"?

I have been watching eBay in hopes that a parts lot would show, but it must have been the lots I was watching, because all of them went for crazy money.

Comment

• Phantomcopier
            • Sep 24, 2007

Spooky, Sorry, I wasn't accusing you of something I was just commenting on the sound of your post.

What was your name on Body Banks? I posted a number of time on their before it just kind of withered away.

Your right......... Parts lots do seem to be going for steeper prices. Or maybe just the one I seem to be interested in.

Paul

Comment

• Spooky
              • Oct 16, 2007

No problem PC, it's hard to tell where people are coming from when you can't see them face to face. "It's all good", as the kids now say.

My handle on the body banks was Dropshipbob. It was a nice board, but then it started to slow down, and then the owner pulled the plug (can't say I blame him).

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎