Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikey1974
    • Feb 28, 2011

Buck Rogers-lots of open pics!

got my set yesterday....as promised,open pics!

• mikey1974
    • Feb 28, 2011

Comment

• mikeoz
      Mego Maker
      • Mar 9, 2007

Great pics! I already own a set but I still enjoyed looking at them.
      Looking for:
      Lincoln Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Comment

• jessica
          fortune favors the bold
          • Nov 5, 2007

Wow I really love this line!
          Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
          Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
          1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
          1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• captact
            King of Super Queens!
            • Aug 19, 2007

OMG!!!!!! THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! NOW I WANT A SET BADLY!!!!!!! How much and where can I get them at a good price??/ Directly from ZICA???? Ebay? PLMK,..as ive been disconnected for a while.....thanks for any help!

Ray

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by captact
              OMG!!!!!! THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! NOW I WANT A SET BADLY!!!!!!! How much and where can I get them at a good price??/ Directly from ZICA???? Ebay? PLMK,..as ive been disconnected for a while.....thanks for any help!

Ray
              Buying direct is the best.

Buck & Tiger Man Set

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

those are sweet
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

this line better last the 10 figures that are scheduled to come or I'll be dissapointed...this line is a retro dream!

Bring on Wilma and the Vorvon Space Vampire so he can suck her essence from her lol

Comment

• mikey1974
                    • Feb 28, 2011

i have one complaint/suggesstion...literally,just one...for future releases,i think it would be best to have all boots/shoes/general footwear be plastic pieces...i simply cannot get Tiger Man to stand,at all,no matter which way i position him...even though you put plastic soles on the bottom of the cloth boots,i still can't do it ( i had him leaning against the wall for all the pics i took)...Buck has the plastic shoes,and he stands just fine for me...

Comment

• mikey1974
                      • Feb 28, 2011

Originally posted by Teemu
                      this line better last the 10 figures that are scheduled to come or I'll be dissapointed...this line is a retro dream!

Bring on Wilma and the Vorvon Space Vampire so he can suck her essence from her lol
                      if we get the 2 Series scheduled worth of figures ( Buck,Tiger Man,Kane,Draconian,Hawk, Wilma,Twikki,Ardala,Vorvon) I'll be more than happy...of course,we need Dr. Huer too,but if we can at least get the main season 1 cast (and the only really worthwhile new character in Season 2 - Hawk ) ,then i'll be more than satisfied....

of course,i really want everyone...but i'm trying to be realistic..

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by mikey1974
                        i have one complaint/suggesstion...literally,just one...for future releases,i think it would be best to have all boots/shoes/general footwear be plastic pieces...i simply cannot get Tiger Man to stand,at all,no matter which way i position him...even though you put plastic soles on the bottom of the cloth boots,i still can't do it ( i had him leaning against the wall for all the pics i took)...Buck has the plastic shoes,and he stands just fine for me...
                        That was actually a design flaw that should never have happened. The factory was told repeatedly to use hard plastic for the soles of the soft boots and for whatever reason it didn't happen. The softer material allows for the soles to curve which makes it difficult to stand the figure. This problem will not be an issue with the Draconian guard soft boots.

The actual screen used boots for both Tiger Man and the Draconian guards were made of a soft material which is why I chose to do it that way with the figures.

You might want to consider getting a stand for them. This is what I'm using to display mine.

Comment

• Teemu
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by mikey1974
                          if we get the 2 Series scheduled worth of figures ( Buck,Tiger Man,Kane,Draconian,Hawk, Wilma,Twikki,Ardala,Vorvon) I'll be more than happy...of course,we need Dr. Huer too,but if we can at least get the main season 1 cast (and the only really worthwhile new character in Season 2 - Hawk ) ,then i'll be more than satisfied....

of course,i really want everyone...but i'm trying to be realistic..
                          Same here...I will be totally content if we get both series 1 and 2....if they do more,it will be a bonus...I will be dissapointed if we dont get the 10 scheduled though...this line and characters are too cool! so I hope everybody supports this line! I am in for 2 of each! so I'll do my part

Comment

• mikey1974
                            • Feb 28, 2011

okay,i got more questions ( you guys will get sick of me soon enough! LOL!)

- do you have all likeness rights with this property? like (god -willing) ,you get to the point where you want to make an Admiral Asimov,or Michael Ansar Kane, do you have to negotiate with the actor's or their estates,or are theos rights locked up with the master licence?

- could Crichton feasibly be possible?

Comment

• mikey1974
                              • Feb 28, 2011

also just wanted to say THANK YOU Craig! this series,for as short-lived as it was,was such an integral part of my childhood, from seeing the movie in theaters to watching the show on NBC,to countless watchings of the episodes in syndication in the mid to late 80's... and to have these,have actual quality Buck Rogers figures...it literally is a dream come true for me to own these,and defines my "grail" as it's something i never,EVER thought would happen!

P.S. looks like i'll be buying another set!! my son (who's 7 ) is starting to take an interest in the show a bit (been watching the DVD set recently) ,and when he saw the figures,it definitely got his interest up! so i'm thinking another set is coming my way for him next week (when i get paid again)...

he did have a message for you Craig - he loves Twiki,and he wants a Twiki,or he's not going to be happy! ( an exact quote)

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎