X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apes3978
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 19, 2005

ALIEN-NATION films on DVD

Just to let everyone know, the five made for TV ALIEN-NATION films are available in a box set. Currently it's a BEST BUY exclusive (retail price of $39.99), but it will eventually be sold at all retail outlets...
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

That's pretty cool I use to love this stuff
    How can you not love Aliens that get drunk of bad milk
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• jds1911a1
      Alan Scott is the best GL
      • Aug 8, 2007

love the movie but then how can you not love James Caan and Mandy Potenkin "i'm not gonna introduce you as Sam Francisco - I'll just call ya George ok"

the tv show got old real quick for me (or maybe it was just Gary Graham and the other guy just weren't as fun to watch)

Comment

• apes3978
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by jds1911a1
        love the movie but then how can you not love James Caan and Mandy Potenkin "i'm not gonna introduce you as Sam Francisco - I'll just call ya George ok"

the tv show got old real quick for me (or maybe it was just Gary Graham and the other guy just weren't as fun to watch)
        The film and the TV series were both well done... I think it's too bad that the series was only on one season, but at least they gave it a full season run...

It had a lot to say without getting too preachy, plus it was an all around good show IMO...

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

One thing I really loved about Alien Nation --- was how well they built an entire believable universe in only 1 season and a few movies.

There were five TV movies ?
          Man, I must have missed some along the line.
          I thought there were only 3.

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by type1kirk
            One thing I really loved about Alien Nation --- was how well they built an entire believable universe in only 1 season and a few movies.

There were five TV movies ?
            Man, I must have missed some along the line.
            I thought there were only 3.

Yep, there's five of them... This is only a guess on my part, but I'm thinking maybe they were pre-empted in areas of the country, I'm pretty sure the last ones didn't air here either... I "think" FOX might have had the football rights at that time and maybe that screwed things up with the A-N movies being aired as well...

Or, another guess is that they just didn't bother airing them at all, or maybe they just decided to air them on their FX network instead of FOX...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎