X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monsterama2000
    Creepy and Kooky!
    • Mar 27, 2008

Hey! Hey! Hey!

I went to a tag sale today that advertised Megos in ad. I didn't get there until noon though. So I'm sure most of the really cool stuff was already gone. The only Megos that were left were a set of seven loose Wizard of Oz figures. They looked like they were in mint condition with all of their accessories. They wanted $110 for them. I passed on them. I did find these two Fat Albert figures for $1.00. I had most of these guys when I was young and always wanted them again. I was super excited to find them! I also bought a set of six small metal Muppet figures from the 80s for $5.00.
    Erick
    sigpic
    Wonderful Wonderblog
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by Monsterama2000
    I went to a tag sale today that advertised Megos in ad. I didn't get there until noon though. So I'm sure most of the really cool stuff was already gone. The only Megos that were left were a set of seven loose Wizard of Oz figures. They looked like they were in mint condition with all of their accessories. They wanted $110 for them. I passed on them. I did find these two Fat Albert figures for $1.00. I had most of these guys when I was young and always wanted them again. I was super excited to find them! I also bought a set of six small metal Muppet figures from the 80s for $5.00.
    http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e.../fatalbert.jpg
    whats a tag sale? never heard of that. Congrats on the Fat Albert PVC figures!

Comment

• Monsterama2000
      Creepy and Kooky!
      • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by mattelmike
      whats a tag sale? never heard of that. Congrats on the Fat Albert PVC figures!
      According to yourdictionary.com --

"A sale of used household belongings, with prices typically marked on labels affixed to the items."

It's another name for an estate sale.
      Erick
      sigpic
      Wonderful Wonderblog

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍