Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • detroitdave
    • Aug 15, 2007

Green Arrow head?

I am looking for a good head for a Green Arrow custom I'm planning on starting (notice the word planning....may be awhile). Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've checked out Doc's site and Castaway and saw a couple of heads that I could probably make work. But none really yell out to me "I'm the Green Arrow!!". Thank you.
  • stuart
    Hi-Yo Silver Away!
    • Jun 18, 2007

Brian Leitner has one.

Comment

• Foolkiller
      • Feb 10, 2011

I used a repro Long John Silver head to make a Watchmen Comedian, it's definitely the same mold that Mego used for Green Arrow. It'd be perfect if you wanted him without the beard
      "Live a poem or die a fool"

Comment

• detroitdave
        • Aug 15, 2007

Re-visiting this post after striking out so far in my search for a Green Arrow head. Brian has one (as noted in the earlier post), but his is a newer sculpt without the beard. I would prefer the bearded look. I also checked with Doc Mego..and..unfortunately, he cannot sell DC heads due to his involvement with the DC Retro Action line.

So..I'm back still in search of a good Green Arrow head. I have considered picking up one of the DC Retro Action Green Arrow...but then I would be spending $30 to over $50 just for a head.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Thank you in advance for any input!

Comment

• Mego Magyar
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 17, 2011

There is one on ebay, right now it 18.74 total with shipping.
          http://cgi.ebay.com/1974-GREEN-ARROW...item5ade3cd3e0

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

I used one of the Robin Hood heads from CTVT. It has the beard and a little paint to the hair and face and your in.
            Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎