Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joffa
    • Apr 11, 2008

Oscar Goldman Action Figure

Hi, I picked up a reasonable boxed Oscar, I am just wondering to all the SMDM BW collectors. Does the action Fig of Oscar come with Black Socks?? And apart from the Brief Case instructions are there the white printed type like the other Figures included? I have never seen them anywhere else.

Any feedback would be great.

Joff
    Gentleman! I can rebuild them!!!!
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

He does wear black socks. The rest is as follows: brown shoes, beige pants, green shirt, and a plaid jacket. Of course what Oscar would be complete without his exploding briefcase. I hope you got that with your figure!

Comment

• TrueDave
      Toy Maker
      • Jan 12, 2008

I like Goldmans suit. How well does SMDM fit GI Joe? He seems a bit big.
      Also a big fan of the denim leisure suit for Austin.

Comment

• jacoblb
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2009

I picked up an Oscar Goldman loose on eBay and he was mint. The auction must have slipped through the cracks because I paid 99 cents for him, plus shipping. It's been nearly impossible to find the accessories I lack for the Bionic gang with reasonable cost. I'm just trying to buy some extra sneakers for Steve and Jaime (tennis shoe and red x-straps types) and they're hardly ever sold separately. Anyway, my Oscar Goldman figure didn't come with the exploding suitcase so the hunt is still on...

Comment

• kennermike
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 4, 2007

I have a MIB never cracked open I didnt know he came with socks too funny!

Comment

• torgospizza
            Theocrat of Pan Tang
            • Aug 19, 2010

Every now and then, you can find a loose briefcase on eBay, but finding his headset is almost impossible. If anyone has a spare they want to get rid of, please PM me and we'll work something out!

Comment

• joffa
              • Apr 11, 2008

HI Gang,

Yeah My Oscar does not have black socks, these seem rarer than Steve's white socks. Oscar came in a very reasonable box including brief case with (by my research) all the accessories, which are the two Folders with pages in them and the head set. The case works properly as the instructions seem to state. No white action figure instructions like the one's Jamie and Steve get though??

I try to buy up loose parts when I find them. I have a few odd bits that I like to get to complete missing stuff. My only semi MINT in Box piece is a Back Pack and a Jamie Summers 1st edition. I have 1st and 2nd Edition Steve in reasonable boxed condition but played with as is my Critical arms set, still hunting for the legs.

Cheers

Joff

Comment

• AAAAA
                Permanent Member
                • Oct 28, 2005

I have 3 Oscars
                the brief case is hard to find.
                but if you know where to look.
                Vintage 1975 GI JOE LIFE-LIKE BODY DOLL 12" HASBRO LOT - eBay (item 160540868657 end time Feb-04-11 1738 PST)

Comment

• joffa
                  • Apr 11, 2008

HAA HA AHa.... Too Funny

Ya just never know when you find a familiar bit hidden away amongst something soooooo unrelated.

Joff

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎