X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegomanJess
    MegoHead
    • Oct 9, 2003

Who's playing World of Warcraft?

Just wondering if anyone out there (still) plays? I gave it up for a while until the new expansion came out and i'm looking for some friends to play with.
    ~~~ Jess ~~~
    If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
    http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki
  • domino
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 16, 2007

I gave it up 2 weeks after Cataclysm hit. I was really excited for it but soon realized it's the same old game with a new package. Maybe I am just burnt out after 4 years.

Comment

• torgospizza
      Theocrat of Pan Tang
      • Aug 19, 2010

I played from about 6 months after it initially came out until the second patch after Wrath of the Lich King came out. Now my nephew's started with Cataclysm, and he's begging me to start up again. I just don't know. I miss it somewhat, but devoting all that time to perfecting my toon and having to start all over a year later seems too much like Sisyphus and the rock.

What race/class are you guys? Orc DPS Warrior here.

Comment

• domino
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 16, 2007

I mostly played Alliance and when I stopped I had a 82 Shaman, 80 Mage, Warrior, Druid and Paladin, 35 Warlock and 32 Priest. I too hate always having to start over. I am sure I will be back to playing once I start to miss it again. It is a fun game but it really does consume a lot of time.

Comment

• torgospizza
          Theocrat of Pan Tang
          • Aug 19, 2010

I'm with you on the multiple toons, domino--I think most players are. I just think of myself as my main, but even though having a lower-level feral druid, it surprised me how much I enjoyed healing in AV. Toss a couple heals at the toughest looking guy on the front line, and you start getting love letters.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎