X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

A Challenge is issued!!!

I posted about this some time ago. Well I figured it might be cool. Especially since most of us are trapped indoors due to the winter.

So here goes. Make your own Sith Lord, Dark Jedi, Evil Force user. Call it whatever you please. Has to be original. Your own charactor for the Lucas Universe. Post it attached to this thread so all can see. Cause I want the spectators to help decide the winner.

Of course this dont mean diddly without the prize.

How's about this?!! A Delux Darth Maul figure!!! Oh ya and a crappy trophy...

So thats my challenge.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

Oh yeah. I should have also put a time limit to the challange. Hows about March 7, 2011.
    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
      • Oct 8, 2007

Can I enter my Mandolorian Mercenary. I just posted him a couple days ago.
      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• boynightwing
        That Carl Guy
        • Apr 24, 2002

What an awesome contest! I have something in mind already. I'm assuming it has to be made in toy form? If not, I already have drawings.

Gah! So excited!!

Comment

• bizzaro megomauler
          WANTED for card bending
          • Apr 26, 2008

what format size? 3-3/4? i will be in for the win... like Peter brady I never won a trophy, and would love to get one.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by MegoRonin
            Can I enter my Mandolorian Mercenary. I just posted him a couple days ago.
            I saw that. Come on Ro, Talk about a RINGER. Plus he's not really a Jedi or Sith lord. What I'm really saying is Your Merc is just too good!!!

as for scale I would hope for us to keep it mego but I'm open to others. In the end I am leaving it up to the community here. GOD I hope this doesnt go to a tie!!!
            What I really want to express in this contest is originality in concept and design. Also giving these charactors a backstory kinda flex ones writing skills as well. The figure is gonna tell a story one way or other. (Pictures say a thousand words kinda thing) But I'd like the creator to add that backstory. Flex those full creative muscles.

PS I'm thinking A longer deadline maybe in order. We'll see.
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• TrueDave
              Toy Maker
              • Jan 12, 2008

I LOVE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS!
              Can't wait to see .

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                Persistent Member
                • Oct 3, 2007

I got the idea for this as I started making my own Star Wars figures. So far I havent even touched the original charactor I was working on! I hope everyone else is making better progress. A couple in progress pics would be cool. Hint Hint...
                MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                  Persistent Member
                  • Oct 3, 2007

I wonder how this is going? Hopefully it will turn out to be interesting.
                  MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                    Persistent Member
                    • Oct 3, 2007

If anyone has there figures ready now would be the time to post.
                    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                      Persistent Member
                      • Oct 3, 2007

Here's mine!!!

This is Oni Rancor. Forsaking appointment of Jedi Master. He argued that a Jedi should conquer and use his anger to achieve great power over the enemy and ones self. Some Jedi believed him to be the prophesied one who would bring a balance to the force. During the Sith uprising. He sided with the Jedi bringing attention to himself in the eye's of the Dark Lords. When they tried to corrupt him towards the dark side. The Sith Lords found his fury to great even for thier liking. In the midst of a great battle of the moon of Boshi. The Sith legions activated a thermal burroer that excited the moons core and destroyed it.
                      MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎